Yasmine (Yas and Hals) onlyfans

For some reason, I assumed that they started an Onlyfans together when I first read the title. Glad I was wrong.:jaynerd:

Xoxoxo

VIP
I don’t care for them niggas, I’m more stuck on the fact that two sisters who used to wear hijab that I watched often became like this. + they’re somali.
:meleshame:
Wait yas wore the hijab? She was always a hoe on the down low lmao. Only her sister had an actual good past. Can’t say the same thing for lil sis

Simp males are disgusting.
True. But a lot of these hoes lie about their OF. By saying you have number of subscribers it gives the impression a lot of people like the content and it must be quality. I really doubt over 1000 people pay her a fee monthly to see her take sexy pics

World

VIP
True. But a lot of these ***s lie about their OF. By saying you have number of subscribers it gives the impression a lot of people like the content and it must be quality. I really doubt over 1000 people pay her a fee monthly to see her take sexy pics
Never underestimate simps they definitely do that and probably more

Never underestimate simps they definitely do that and probably more
Nah some simps buy, but a lot of influencers have 2 month period where they use their name and promise hot stuff before these people leave them. A quick money grab. But the simps has Reddit where they pose these girls for each other and earn each other who is fake. Some girls use other peoples content and never show their face while others just pose sexy pics

For some reason, I assumed that they started an Onlyfans together when I first read the title. Glad I was wrong.:jaynerd:
The other one is a baby mother to a Madow who abandon them, so she raise her baby on her on. These girls really wanted ratchet black women lifestyle

@Qeelbax I hope you delete this. Not only are you getting dambi from the people that visit the website off of your post but you are also getting dambi from the discussion that comes from the people talking bad about them. You know this site very well. Ask the @Admin to do that for you if you so wish for your own sake

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Don't feel bad because she's somali. If her pimp is ajnabi, now that's something to be sad and mad about.
Money should always flow in our community. somali scratch for Somalis 🤑

Don't feel bad because she's somali. If her pimp is ajnabi, now that's something to be sad and mad about.
Money should always flow in our community. somali scratch for Somalis 🤑
Mate 90% of those subscribers are horny faraxs , our community pulled 25k for a . :mjkkk:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
@Qeelbax I hope you delete this. Not only are you getting dambi from the people that visit the website off of your post but you are also getting dambi from the discussion that comes from the people talking bad about them. You know this site very well. Ask the @Admin to do that for you if you so wish for your own sake
What if she’s not muslim???
Also what site?

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Mate 90% of those subscribers are horny faraxs , our community pulled 25k for a **** . :mjkkk:

Tbh Somalis collect hundreds of thousands for qabiil events and conflicts.

This is slightly more productive, at least it’s helping a Somali put food on the table lool.

Baby steps.

:russ:

Somalis will monitor every single thing women do but won't address the serious problems in our community like racism/colourism, sexism, qabil etc

Trending