VIP

wtf?
:holeup: :holeup:
9C9DEDEC-7F40-4FEF-B039-69803165CB91.jpeg
:idontlike::nahgirl:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
There would be no OF β€œmodels” if there weren’t millions of people throwing money at them.

As the saying goes, don’t hate the player, hate the game.

:manny:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
There would be no OF β€œmodels” if there weren’t millions of people throwing money at them.

As the saying goes, don’t hate the player, hate the game.

:manny:
I don’t care for them niggas, I’m more stuck on the fact that two sisters who used to wear hijab that I watched often became like this. + they’re somali.
:meleshame:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I don’t care for them niggas, I’m more stuck on the fact that two sisters who used to wear hijab that I watched often became like this. + they’re somali.

It’s sad but they made their own decisions, one should just hope they’re either comfortable or willing to change.

It’s sad but they made their own decisions, one should just hope they’re either comfortable or willing to change.
They ain't changing , I just don't get why people follow them anymore.
People like them & queen qawan ,bluemakeup & all those shaqo la'aan qasaro's piggyback of the somali community & the worst part Somalis still entertain those dulli's

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
They ain't changing , I just don't get why people follow them anymore.
People like them & queen qawan ,bluemakeup & all those shaqo la'aan qasaro's piggyback of the somali community & the worst part Somalis still entertain those dulli's

I don’t follow them and people call me a SJW blah blah.

Imagine the opinions of the Somalis that follow them.

Shimbiris

Ψ¨Ω‰ΩŽΨ± ΨΊΩ‰ΩŽΩ„ Ψ₯ي؀ ΨΉΨ’Ω†Ψ€ Ω„Ψ€
VIP

I'm sorry, Qeelbax but I think Ali's friend was right. This ummah is in shambles!

Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
It happens, every group has their garbage. These losers are ours

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
They have no parents, pray for them and don't spread their bad news.
Cover their sins and pray Allah covers yours, be parents to them as they don't have any.
Their dad passed away last year or the year before. They were both in there 20s then, that’s more than enough to learn discipline. Plus they also had their aunts family that they lived with.
:cosbyhmm:

Trending