Yaskaaa appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Sxb people on here found the real yaskaa a while back:drakelaugh:

Thats why he changed his pic to eden hazard
It was me. I ran into her one day after I searched up Somalispot on twitter. I think I was the one that caused all the attacks. I posted a screenshot.

@yaskaaa you my nigga but I don’t know man I feel suspicious. I’m trusting my sambusa and Hennessy filled gut

It was me. I ran into her one day after I searched up Somalispot on twitter. I think I was the one that caused all the attacks. I posted a screenshot.

@yaskaaa you my nigga but I don’t know man I feel suspicious. I’m trusting my sambusa and Hennessy filled gut
That is from somaliland uff excuse me she said she isnt half Latina either. So what? Even if I was you guys seem very obsessed.

U incels are lowwwwwwww. Imagine accusing me of being a man because of your lack of skills to get pussy. The real niggas on this site u know who you are.

U incels acussing me have no game that's all.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
U incels are lowwwwwwww. Imagine accusing me of being a man because of your lack of skills to get pussy. The real niggas on this site u know who you are.

U incels acussing me have no game that's all.
My DM is full of gossips about your gender. It had me confused.

Reborn
Sxb people on here found the real yaskaa a while back:drakelaugh:

Thats why he changed his pic to eden hazard

Bruv the first time the real twitter page got dropped the mods deleted it asap and so there is a connection as they won't delete a random twitter account :mjlol:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Incels are now gossiping about me hmmm EXPOSE THEM
Exposing them won't be a solution. These guys are obsessed with you runtii. Show 'em a cleavage or a toe for God sake. They flooded my DMs KKK

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Tell me who they are in my dms I promise I won't say it here:trumpsmirk:
KKKkkkkkkkk I can see through your savageness KKK they'll definitely leave SSPOT if I expose them. It's a disaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.