Yaskaaa appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
20180817_201745.png
I LOVE MYSELF YOU SHOULD TOO!:it0tdo8::dzmxmmb:

Spiderman

Shalom goyim
True wallahi. This one girl I knew used to get lacag from random niggas for a picture of her feet. One time she made £250 no joke. That's hustle wallahi
Imagine a Farax taking pics of his asshole and selling into random niggas who think he's a female on snap or ig. The worse thing is that's probably happened before:ohlord:. Wallahi you can make mad money off this though all you have to do is get some random hoes pics of jewgle and sell them to a bunch of thirsty retards.:umad: we could rebuild Somalia doing this:patrice:

Imagine a Farax taking pics of his asshole and selling into random niggas who think he's a female on snap or ig. The worse thing is that's probably happened before:ohlord:. Wallahi you can make mad money off this though all you have to do is get some random hoes pics of jewgle and sell them to a bunch of thirsty retards.:umad: we could rebuild Somalia doing this:patrice:
True wallahi there's money in this catfishing ting . Plus I've heard there's a whole market for Somali nudes since they're rare. This one guy was begging macminded for it a couple months ago saying he'd pay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts