Yasir Qadhi Caught Lying

Liban89

Maqal herder | Burco boodhweyn.
Where's the lie? He just said that he stereotyped the entire Shia community based on 1 sect, i e. the twelvers. There are many shia sects that are not extreme like the Zaydis in Yemen or the ones in Bahrain.

I listened to his Yasir's Sahabas series and it was one of the best lectures I listened to.

He didn't lie, the salafis can't stand a level headed intellectual muslim.

They are not misguided they are kuffar it is wrong to call them misguided will you also say that Jews are misguided
The Question Asked to Shaykh. Bin Bazz :

Q : We are in urgent need of information about the differences between the Ahl-ul-Sunnah (adherents to the Sunnah) and Shiites. We hope that you can explain something about their beliefs? May Allah enlighten us all!

A : Shiites have many sects. It is not easy to mention them in detail in a short time. In brief, some of them are Kafirs (disbelievers) who worship `Aly and call upon him, and they worship Fatimah, Al-Husayn and others. Some of them claim that Jibril (peace be upon him) betrayed the trust and that Prophethood belonged to `Aly not to Muhammad. There are also others among them, such as Al-Imamiyyah , i.e. Al-Rafidah Al-Ithna `Ashriyyah (a Shiitic group) who worship `Aly and say that their Imams are better than the angels and Prophets. There are many groups among them; some are Kafirs (disbelievers) and some are not Kafirs (disbelievers). The moderate among them are those who believe that `Aly was better than the three (Abu Bakr, ‘Umar and ‘Uthman). Those who say this are not Kafirs (disbeliever) but in error, because `Aly was the fourth, and Abu Bakr Al-Siddiq, ‘Umar and `Uthman were better than him. If a person prefers him over them then he is mistaken and is going against the consensus of the Companions, but he is not a Kafir (disbeliever). The Shiites are of different levels and types. Those wishing to know more about this may refer to the books of the scholars, such as Al-Khutut Al-`Aridah by
(Part No. 28; Page No. 258)

Djokovic

Somali Arab
The Question Asked to Shaykh. Bin Bazz :

Q : We are in urgent need of information about the differences between the Ahl-ul-Sunnah (adherents to the Sunnah) and Shiites. We hope that you can explain something about their beliefs? May Allah enlighten us all!

A : Shiites have many sects. It is not easy to mention them in detail in a short time. In brief, some of them are Kafirs (disbelievers) who worship `Aly and call upon him, and they worship Fatimah, Al-Husayn and others. Some of them claim that Jibril (peace be upon him) betrayed the trust and that Prophethood belonged to `Aly not to Muhammad. There are also others among them, such as Al-Imamiyyah , i.e. Al-Rafidah Al-Ithna `Ashriyyah (a Shiitic group) who worship `Aly and say that their Imams are better than the angels and Prophets. There are many groups among them; some are Kafirs (disbelievers) and some are not Kafirs (disbelievers). The moderate among them are those who believe that `Aly was better than the three (Abu Bakr, ‘Umar and ‘Uthman). Those who say this are not Kafirs (disbeliever) but in error, because `Aly was the fourth, and Abu Bakr Al-Siddiq, ‘Umar and `Uthman were better than him. If a person prefers him over them then he is mistaken and is going against the consensus of the Companions, but he is not a Kafir (disbeliever). The Shiites are of different levels and types. Those wishing to know more about this may refer to the books of the scholars, such as Al-Khutut Al-`Aridah by
(Part No. 28; Page No. 258)
i was talking about rafidah

Trending

Latest posts