Yasir Qadhi Caught Lying

wth... you are a Yasir Qadhi supporter?

it amazes me how people are like attack dogs when it comes to scholars like Sheikh Fawzan and claim as though they are Defenders of the True Islam and attacking scholars like Sheikh Fawzan in defense of "true Islam".... then suddenly they defend Yasir Qadi who is openly a Western puppet
What? All you talk about is support/refute/attacking.

Alhamdulillah that the salaf way and the way of imam al-Islam Muhammed ibn Abdul Wahab will continue and his successors will root out the corrupted mushrik ways of Sufis
Not going to happen! Sufism has spread and will continue to spread naturally, meanwhile Wahhabism needs Saudi oil money and terrorism to survive.
Look kissing a sheikhs dusty feets will never reach any great heights with somalis๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

What? All you talk about is support/refute/attacking.

I thought supposedly all I post is Chinese propaganda.... like I said, I can't even keep track of whatever it is people are claiming about me....

as far as agreeing and disagreeing with people, yes... it is true... I do agree with people and disagree with people sometimes.... I'm not a fuzzy relativist.... you look at math- mathematically, 2+2 equals such and such is right or wrong.... that's just how it is and I think I lean more towards logic than emotions so I try to call a spade a spade

Where's the lie? He just said that he stereotyped the entire Shia community based on 1 sect, i e. the twelvers. There are many shia sects that are not extreme like the Zaydis in Yemen or the ones in Bahrain.

I listened to his Yasir's Sahabas series and it was one of the best lectures I listened to.

watch and you can see the lie. it's blatant.

I'm disappointed that you'd back YQ. The man is a clear deviant.

I feel bad for the Sufis..... it is very unfortunate when your whole sect is based off ad hominem.... building your entire life off of ad hominem claims against your opponents... living in your life on a foundation of ad hominem attacks against "Wahhabis"....... basing everything on gossip about "Wahhabis" like a whole religious sect built on a gossip column

57k2ek.jpg

I feel bad for the Sufis..... it is very unfortunate when your whole sect is based off ad hominem.... building your entire life off of ad hominem claims against your opponents... living in your life on a foundation of ad hominem attacks against "Wahhabis"....... basing everything on gossip about "Wahhabis" like a whole religious sect built on a gossip column
I am no Sufi, read the thread to see the irony of this post. Most if not all the ad-hominem, gossip, attacking has come from you with a side of that cryptononsomali.

Like I said it is your foundation that is built on those things. You are incapable of a single post without it.

CryptoSomali

DAAGAAL
What do you mean spread naturally? It is well known the West promotes Sufism to water down Islam.

Wrong. There are huge Sufi populations with centuries of history all over the Africa, Eastern Europe, Central Asia, South Asia, South East Asia and the Middle East. This was way before โ€œthe westโ€ even knew about Sufism or had the ability to promote it.

Canโ€™t say the same for your Wahhabism though which came from the 18th century and only spread after Saudi spent BILLIONS promoting it internationally :ftw9nwa: even with that promotion your sect is less than 5% of all Muslims. Didnโ€™t CIA admit to funding Wahhabi groups like the Madkhalis?

Muzaffer

๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–Š๐–“๐–Š๐–—๐–†๐–‘
Wrong. There are huge Sufi populations with centuries of history all over the Africa, Eastern Europe, Central Asia, South Asia, South East Asia and the Middle East. This was way before โ€œthe westโ€ even knew about Sufism or had the ability to promote it.

Canโ€™t say the same for your Wahhabism though which came from the 18th century and only spread after Saudi spent BILLIONS promoting it internationally :ftw9nwa: even with that promotion your sect is less than 5% of all Muslims. Didnโ€™t CIA admit to funding Wahhabi groups like the Madkhalis?
doesn't Putin fund the Sufism in Chechnya and Dagestan?

So Hamza Yusuf who hangs out at the White House- is he a Sufi or Salafi?

And do you think the CIA funded Sheikh Ibn Taymiyyah?

State-Sponsored Sufism

Why are U.S. think tanks pushing for state-sponsored Islam in Pakistan?
By Ali Eteraz

JUNE 10, 2009, 12:00 AM
Arif Ali/AFP/Getty ImagesThe power to salve? Bringing Sufism into the political fold will create radicals as often as it contains them.
Once certain ideas go mainstream, it often takes a pretty big flop to disprove them. The United States was supposed to be hailed as the liberator of Iraq, just as it was going to be easy to turn Afghanistan into a democracy. Well now, according to commentators from the BBC to the Economist to the Boston Globe, Sufism, being defined as Islamโ€™s moderate or mystical side, is apparently just the thing we need to deal with violent Muslim extremists. Sufis are the best allies to the West, these authors say; support them, and countries as diverse as Pakistan and Somalia could turn around.

also the idea that the CIA created Salafism is silly. the CIA helped the Afghanis against the Soviets.

and Saudi did align with the US during the Cold War. why would Saudi align with the Soviets?

the US did at times help Muslims to counter the Soviets. that doesn't mean the CIA backed Ibn Taymiyyah. it is true that Ibn Taymiyyah lived I think in the 1200's. but the underlying ideas go back to the beginning of Islam. Being against innovation is older than Sufism. I don't believe in a Salafi sect. I believe in a Salafi methodology.

Muzaffer

๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–Š๐–“๐–Š๐–—๐–†๐–‘
Im sunni sxb, i know that to sufis their Sheikh have some sort of โ€super powersโ€๐Ÿ˜‚
they don't have shit.

I remember that there was a Mazar in Egypt that Sufis used to go and ask the dead wali for the cure of their sickness and after I searched about this wali life I knew that he died of sickness

giphy.gif

When you have reached the pinnacle of knowledge like Sh. Yasir qadhi you quickly attract many haters. Yasir qadhi is one of my fav islamic lecturers after Omar Suleiman ๐Ÿค—...his a gifted scholar may Allah preserve him...I learnt alot about the deen from listening to his lectures...the Seerah of the prophet is one his master piece in the English language๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿพ

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Yasir is the same man that said it is not a sin to make intercession on behalf of Allah, which is a clear shirk which makes you a KAFIR. None of you should support him or watch any of his video.

Trending

Latest posts