From Hijab Videos to Only Fan - The story of Hals and Yas

Indeed. You never know what will Happen in the futur. This duaa is important :

يا مُقلِّبَ القُلُوْبِ ثَبِّت قَلْبِي عَلَى دِيْنِكَ

“O Turner of the hearts, keep my heart firm upon your religion”

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I hope these young girls find themselves and get on track to succeed in life. They have the potential to use their platform to promote better business and lifestyle :)

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Yo her child is gonna be able to watch the whole timeline of how s/he came about from a hot girls summer down to the day their aabo disappeared and not only that s/he's gonna be able to see their hooyos futo on the internet.

That is wack

Talk about a family photo album :dead:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP

The both did a video explaining the whole thing, I would say Yas is more reasonable then hals. After all, hals is the one who is pregnant and is the one who mainly moving mad.

Tbh there are a lot of scammers on only fans. For many girls it’s quick money grab where they promise to post nude pics, get subs and never post until they lose subs. It’s truly for incels and shows how many sad men are out there

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Now why do kids these days love to emulate women of the night and gangsters? It‘s the music they listen to, duh, there is a reason why music is haram in Islam. Think guys, aqliga shaqaysiiya, there‘s a war going on! Kids are getting programmed to become degenerates. May Allah protect and guide us.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
This young lady lost both of her parents when she was a child, she probably had a traumatic childhood, imagine not having a mother, especially in a western world, pray for her and stop name calling her. She's probably going through something. May Allah swt guide her.

This young lady lost both of her parents when she was a child, she probably had a traumatic childhood, imagine not having a mother, especially in a western world, pray for her and stop name calling her. She's probably going through something. May Allah swt guide her.
Nah fam they can't pull the sympathy card as a justification for them being s. My aabo was murdered 5 years ago aun laakin none of my sisters act like these women? Why is that? Because they have standards.

Gambar

VIP
They will come to regret these hasty decisions. Where was their extended family to help them? It’s actually sad.

Nah fam they can't pull the sympathy card as a justification for them being *****s. My aabo was murdered 5 years ago aun laakin none of my sisters act like these women? Why is that? Because they have standards.
AUN to your dad, but they lost both parents and everyone handles grief differently. Seems like for these sisters all they have is each other. They’re so young and making life changing decisions. Having a child isn’t easy even with the support of your family and husband and she has neither. May Allah guide us all.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
They will come to regret these hasty decisions. Where was their extended family to help them? It’s actually sad.
They cut ties after they started this lifestyle.
Most likely not to influence other family members. Its sad, but they led this lifestyle.