Yas the YouTuber has started a onlyfans

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I mean where were they when they were younger? Not now I mean obviously waa qaan gaar.
I assume they was with them during the Hijab videos and when they started this life, they cut ties

I ain't sure 100%, but the only main fact is that both parents died, and only them two together in this world.

Gambar

VIP
I assume they was with them during the Hijab videos and when they started this life, they cut ties

I ain't sure 100%, but the only main fact is that both parents died, and only them two together in this world.
If they stepped up when they were much younger then fine but it’s obvious they needed the guidance like many other young girls. It’s so important and impactful to be taught life lessons by your mother, it’s not the same if you’re a sibling. You need that figure.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
If Somali people people stopped paying attention to people like Yas, Hals, fuad blue makeup , savannah September etc they wouldnt be so famous.

Somali people love these people even if they are insulting them , but when you show a person who is actually a good role model no one is interested . A topic about a somali stripper will reach 10 pages meanwhile a topic about sheikh kenyaawi will get 2 comments at the most .

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
If Somali people people stopped paying attention to people like Yas, Hals, fuad blue makeup , savannah September etc they wouldnt be so famous.

Somali people love these people even if they are insulting them , but when you show a person who is actually a good role model no one is interested . A topic about a somali stripper will reach 10 pages meanwhile a topic about sheikh kenyaawi will get 2 comments at the most .

That’s human nature, there’s a reason bad news leads the news shows and good news is typically an afterthought

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Twitter Somalis are an alternate universe, people will scream that calling this out is worse than any sin being committed :what1:

Not if they're raised right, which all of my relatives are. And I like to think my daughters won't turn out to be so fickle minded as I would do my best for them. Just like how my parents did for me.

But you can't be too sure of anything so if that gloomy scenario were to happen then I'd simply cut ties with them.
Not if they're raised right, which all of my relatives are. And I like to think my daughters won't turn out to be so fickle minded as I would do my best for them. Just like how my parents did for me.

But you can't be too sure of anything so if that gloomy scenario were to happen then I'd simply cut ties with them.
Both there parents died so that explains there antics

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Twitter Somalis are an alternate universe, people will scream that calling this out is worse than any sin being committed :what1:
When it comes to Somalis on Twitter I am not sure if their parents collectively failed them or they are all naturally room temp IQ.

Capitalism encourages deviancy

That said, she's a grown woman, it's her body. I'm in no position to care.
You should care and she should be character assassinated and condemned, she is a influencer, what you think the young Somali girls are going to do when they see their favorite influencers going from a hijabi to a prostitute? Of course follow in her footsteps

It’s not Somali thing though. It’s everyone. Look at gossip sites and how much traffic they generate. People love to watch train wrecks cause it makes them feel better about themselves

Indeed. You never know what will Happen in the futur. This duaa is important :

يا مُقلِّبَ القُلُوْبِ ثَبِّت قَلْبِي عَلَى دِيْنِكَ

“O Turner of the hearts, keep my heart firm upon your religion”

When you are so Bad in deen and your heart is black that illahi allows that you get misguided.