Yas the YouTuber has started a onlyfans

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Yo her child is gonna be able to watch the whole timeline of how s/he came about from a hot girls summer down to the day their aabo disappeared and not only that s/he's gonna be able to see their hooyos futo on the internet.

That is wack

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Not if they're raised right, which all of my relatives are. And I like to think my daughters won't turn out to be so fickle minded as I would do my best for them. Just like how my parents did for me.

But you can't be too sure of anything so if that gloomy scenario were to happen then I'd simply cut ties with them.

What if biological kids are not in your cards?

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Why y'all hating on an entrepreneur, she's a self-made woman who don't need no man:wow:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
lets say she desides to stop having that account how will she get any other job plus the content can be used against her and potenticialy ruin her life imagine what effect that could have on her kids

Last edited:

Djokovic

Somali Arab
Not if they're raised right, which all of my relatives are. And I like to think my daughters won't turn out to be so fickle minded as I would do my best for them. Just like how my parents did for me.

But you can't be too sure of anything so if that gloomy scenario were to happen then I'd simply cut ties with them.
You seem like a decent person the only problem with you is that you are a communist

It’s better than prostitution and pays more innit

Nope. Most people on Onlyfans make basically nothing.

Here is a distribution of Onlyfans' user earnings from 2019 data exposed in a leak.

1597086861010.png

Most of them make very little. This is a classic example of a power law distribution. The mean revenue per individual is about $250 per month. Onlyfans however made about $100 million last year.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

there’s a Persian ***** called carmelahabibi she charges $40 doesn’t show pussy. Maybe some ass or perhaps a nip slips. Barely uploads. She a thug though rips many blokes off
She must be ripping off some horny inc3ls and teenagers that would explode at the sight of an ankle.. @abdullah233 war is iilaliya ciyalka xafada :damn:

Last edited:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
She is just like everyone else in this world. She would rather sell herself for quick easy money that can buy her everything than stay poor and maintain her dignity.

The world is all about materialism now. I've seen what once would have been low paid strippers now become 6 figure earners and living better than doctors and and graduates that worked hard to get a good job.

:kanyehmm:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Let them live their lives who cares what they do , big question are you related to them , I'd bet that would be no
Maxaa naga galay what's with the obsession with how they live

To think both their parents are dead and instead of giving dua for them in the hereafter they become this degenerate. Truly a punishment from Allah on to their family. Not any of our businesses to care what these 2 s who happen to share an ancestor one thousand years ago are doing with their coochies.. :mjkkk:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Her aabe is better off dead than living then to witness such harlotry.
The whole reasons she like this is because her father is dead.
AUN, but this is the legacy he lives. Mother died too, so tough life

From Hijab Videos to Only Fan - The story of Hals and Yas