Yas and hals back at it again

Djokovic

Somali Arab
its also about good parenting and culture my sister is around 16 now she does hang out with freinds and most of her freinds are kinda nerdy girls shes very stubbon about perserving her religion and culture and rarely mixes with boys except at school its the same thing with my female cousins
Mashallah may allah keep them steadfast

Let this be a lesson for those self hating xalimos who are out there imitating j4reer women...at the end of the day you are a piece of meat used abused and disposable...but keep on twirking for that j4reer.

Last edited:
This is really deep. She has no mom or father. From what I see on socials, they don’t have much family besides each other. Yas doesn’t seem to be in reality and grounded as halsaa imo. BUT wtf for a dick appointment. This is why you wait till you are in a STABLE relationship/marriage before you get pregnant. Her sister is not her man in my opinion but if you are her support system wtf. Can she not call her friends or someone but they seem to like to hang out with each other only :frdfvsb:

This is really deep. She has no mom or father. From what I see on socials, they don’t have much family besides each other. Yas doesn’t seem to be in reality and grounded as halsaa imo. BUT wtf for a **** appointment. This is why you wait till you are in a STABLE relationship/marriage before you get pregnant. Her sister is not her man in my opinion but if you are her support system wtf. Can she not call her friends or someone but they seem to like to hang out with each other only :frdfvsb:
Allah is showing all her followers something, maybe a lesson to be learned, but unfortunately Somali dhocilo are too stupid and arrogant to notice anything..

Allah is showing all her followers something, maybe a lesson to be learned, but unfortunately Somali dhocilo are too stupid and arrogant to notice anything..
I agree. But she could of at least been in a stable relationship with someone who loves her and this could of been prevented. Her sister is not her man. I think halssa is learning a big lesson wlhi I hope she turns back to Allah. She seems redeemable and she raises her kid good. I understand she would of wanted to make a family of her own as she doesn’t have much. No doubt I think she would be an exceptional mom

I agree. But she could of at least been in a stable relationship with someone who loves her and this could of been prevented. Her sister is not her man. I think halssa is learning a big lesson wlhi I hope she turns back to Allah. She seems redeemable and she raises her kid good. I understand she would of wanted to make a family of her own as she doesn’t have much. No doubt I think she would be an exceptional mom
she went off of birth control because she didn't want to deal with the side-effects in the middle of living her "hot-girl-summer",and yet she ended up with a lifelong side-effect .No sympathy for her on my end,if your gonna be a h0e at least be a smart h0e.

She's a so called influencer but in bad life style.. There are probably hundreds of muslim Somali girls who are attracted by her online "glamorous" lifestyle , of drinking clubbing and having multiple one night stands with different partners, but at the end she is left alone without a husband, without a family and a looming painful child birth around the corner.. This a clear sign from Allah.. Leave the good bath of Allah and you will eventually be the loser both in this world as well as the herefter.

This says it all. :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::yloezpe:
Screenshot_20200801_121137.jpg

This is really deep. She has no mom or father. From what I see on socials, they don’t have much family besides each other. Yas doesn’t seem to be in reality and grounded as halsaa imo. BUT wtf for a **** appointment. This is why you wait till you are in a STABLE relationship/marriage before you get pregnant. Her sister is not her man in my opinion but if you are her support system wtf. Can she not call her friends or someone but they seem to like to hang out with each other only :frdfvsb:
This is the life she choice, she knew she was gonna be a single mother. Did she think it was gonna be all rosy? This is between her and whoever made the baby with her. She has too much expectation on her sister

This is the life she choice, she knew she was gonna be a single mother. Did she think it was gonna be all rosy? This is between her and whoever made the baby with her. She has too much expectation on her sister
True walahi . I feel sorry for her. Hopefully her baby does fill ia big part of her new I think she’ll be much happier

she went off of birth control because she didn't want to deal with the side-effects in the middle of living her "hot-girl-summer",and yet she ended up with a lifelong side-effect .No sympathy for her on my end,if your gonna be a h0e at least be a smart h0e.
Yh but I’ve heard birth control is literally hell but ovbiously we are most fertile in our 2 0’s. Big mistake. Did she not get contracepton. Walahi tho, giving birth and no one is there is mad sad

She's a so called influencer but in bad life style.. There are probably hundreds of muslim Somali girls who are attracted by her online "glamorous" lifestyle , of drinking clubbing and having multiple one night stands with different partners, but at the end she is left alone without a husband, without a family and a looming painful child birth around the corner.. This a clear sign from Allah.. Leave the good bath of Allah and you will eventually be the loser both in this world as well as the herefter.
I don’t know about that. She doesn’t have much family or friends. Mom & dad dead. Baby on the way giving birth on her own. She makes income from telling her life on the internet. She always has to look pretty, be on point. At most she’s inspiring to me as a young African woman who got big and was able to make money off that. Her lifestyle is similar to gaalo and imo nothing to be envious off it looks empty. Hope this child helps her she needs the love

She just had a ton of gus appointments and got pregnant, dumb th*t. Dem ho*s be wild and out of control, they probably would f*ck a donkey, nymphos got no shame. Remember kids don't runaway from Islam this is a case study to remember.
:ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa: :yloezpe: she'd fit right in at Cuckland (Nairobi) or Aidsthopia. They'll pay a pretty penny for something they can't get. Plus most Somalis don't claim her. ٱلْحَمْدُ لِلَّٰهِ‎ for that

Trending