Yas and hals back at it again

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
I feel so bad for his parents wallahi, seing your two daugther become like this.

And im pretty sure that yas fly with Abu Tyrone lol

Djokovic

Somali Arab
My daughter aint getting no phone till 18, going dugsi till she finishes the quran, aint leaving the house for a motive aint no way im raising a ***.
She just got to have good friends You ain’t gotta lock her up at home she will probably hate U for that and turn into A harlot as soon as she can

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
My daughter aint getting no phone till 18, going dugsi till she finishes the quran, aint leaving the house for a motive aint no way im raising a ***.
don't take her dugsi bro that's where they groom girls trust me I know a story I can't share. Get het a islamic tutor in your own home

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Walahi I feel sad for halss her sister is beyond vile how dare she leave her blood sister to suffer all on her own even after their parents passed away? i would permanently disown that and I hope she also suffers.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I noticed halsa has been depressed since last year, she didn't have that energy she use to have when she use to make vlogs.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
She just got to have good friends You ain’t gotta lock her up at home she will probably hate U for that and turn into A harlot as soon as she can
its also about good parenting and culture my sister is around 16 now she does hang out with freinds and most of her freinds are kinda nerdy girls shes very stubbon about perserving her religion and culture and rarely mixes with boys except at school its the same thing with my female cousins

Trending

Latest posts