Yariisow dies. AUN

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

It is painful. My condolences.

Your duty was to drag your father out of that approaching inferno called Somalia.

The UN should categorize Somalia as a disease that kills.

I am not surprised at all.

Unfortunately I predicted the demise of your father. Not of out of hate but out of common sense on my part.

I’ve made a list of people there now, working for the rulers of muscular in Villa Somalia who I think will be dispatched to Aakhiro

If he was my father I would’ve disowned him for working under a clear and present danger.

I would’ve be dreading any phone call that starts with 252

Last edited:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
AUN

You will never be forgotten as a hero of Somalia, u worked hard to improve the lives of millions of people. May Allah reward u for all the hard work.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP

You failed your father Sir !

Should’ve dragged him out of that place. The UN should categorize Somalia as a disease that kills.

If he was my father I would’ve disowned him for working under a clear and present danger.

I used to think, you were a good guy. But, I've come to realise:

You're a c*nt naccas.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
AUN

You will never be forgotten as a hero of Somalia, u worked hard to improve the lives of millions of people. May Allah reward u for all the hard work.

Let’s not sugar coated my friend. Somalia kills just like Ebola.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Let’s not sugar coated my friend. Somalia kills just like Ebola.

Somalia is not an individual sxb, it is a country that is struggling against the forces of evil and anyone who signs up in making it a better place is taking a huge risk, a necessary risk to save the lives of millions of people. Remember all it takes to ruin 1,000 positive accomplishments is one negative behavior, we all know positivity wins in the end, but not without suffering.

While u judge and criticize with colorful titles from the comfort of ur air conditioned home in America, there are individuals who have selflessly made the decision to go back and make our country great again.

Please provide suggestions and constructive advices instead of always insulting and criticizing, I believe we all have duties and roles to play even if it’s positive encouragement to better the situation of our people.

:)

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Somalia is not an individual sxb, it is a country that is struggling against the forces of evil and anyone who signs up in making it a better place is taking a huge risk, a necessary risk to save the lives of millions of people. Remember all it takes to ruin 1,000 positive accomplishments is one negative behavior, we all know positivity wins in the end, but not without suffering.

While u judge and criticize with colorful titles from the comfort of ur air conditioned home in America, there are individuals who have selflessly made the decision to go back and make our country great again.

Please provide suggestions and constructive advices instead of always insulting and criticizing, I believe we all have duties and roles to play even if it’s positive encouragement to better the situation of our people.

:)

Somalia has broken all conventional wisdom. 32 years of war and statelesss. Never has it happened in the history of nationhood.

Who ever goes down there to work with a non existent government is suicidal.

Somalia kills.

AUN to Engineer Yarisow.

A very sad loss, he was a quality person who I had the pleasure of meeting in London & Xamar

May Allah grant him Janatul Firdows