Yariisow dies. AUN

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Ina li laahi waa ina ileyhu raajicuun

I’ve learned over the past couple of days that the man was a humble and har working guy.

Alla ha u naxariisto

Somalia kills.

What’s even sad about it is that the whole time the guy was between life and death at Doha his lieutenant already requested to proceed to being the head of the Mogadishu governorship. The man wasn’t even dead. I’d start my investigation from him.

Once again, 2 things sure kill in Africa, Ebola and Somalia

Ina li laahi waa ina ileyhu raajicuun

I’ve learned over the past couple of days that the man was a humble and har working guy.

Alla ha u naxariisto

Somalia kills.

What’s even sad about it is that the whole time the guy was between life and death at Doha his lieutenant already requested to proceed to being the head of the Mogadishu governorship. The man wasn’t even dead. I’d start my investigation from him.

Once again, 2 things sure kill in Africa, Ebola and Somalia

AUN to Governor Yariisow.

Anyway RKelly no need for the investigation, as i will spill the beans for you, the man that assumed the role of Mogadishu governor is Hussein Mohamed Nor a murursade, in Banaadir Mogadishu Abgaals are the governor the deputy governor are HG and the 3rd deputy deputy are murursade.

But since the murursades staged the killing of yariisow using alshabaab they have managed to kill 2 birds with 1 stone, killing Abgaal Yariisow while house arresting the deputy HG Tuulax, and from there they assumed the Governorship of Banaadir.

You have to understand that Murursade and MXs are working overtime to leave something behind politically post Farmaajo 2020's, for MXs its capturing Kismayo using their proxies and for the langaab murursade its to hold and build a state in Banaadir that will have them in the leadership position post Farmaajo presidency.

Here below are the murursades celebrating in joy saying they took Banaadir Governorship by killing its Governor Yariisow while house arresting his Deputy Tuulax using their N&N Dowlad.

upload_2019-8-1_16-29-6.png

Last edited:

Anyway RKelly no need for the investigation, as i will spill the beans for you, the man that assumed the role of Mogadishu governor is Hussein Mohamed Nor a murursade, in Banaadir Mogadishu Abgaals are the governor the deputy governor are HG and the 3rd deputy deputy are murursade.

But since the murursades staged the killing of yariisow using alshabaab they have managed to kill 2 birds with 1 stone, killing Abgaal Yariisow while house arresting the deputy HG Tuulax, and from there they assumed the Governorship of Banaadir.

You have to understand that Murursade and MXs are working overtime to leave something behind politically post Farmaajo, for MXs its capturing Kismayo using their proxies and for the langaab murursade its to hold and build a state in Banaadir that will have them in the leadership position post Farmaajo presidency.

Here below are the murursades celebrating in joy saying they took Banaadir Governorship by killing its Governor Yariisow while house arresting his Deputy Tuulax using their N&N Dowlad.

View attachment 76630
you’re sick

You have to understand that Murursade and MXs are working overtime to leave something behind politically post Farmaajo, for MXs its capturing Kismayo using their proxies and for the langaab murursade its to hold and build a state in Banaadir that will have them in the leadership position post Farmaajo presidency.

View attachment 76630
Tuulax is the deputy governor and head of security in Banadir so why was he not present during the high level security meeting which the bombing took place? :ulyin:

I'm not dismissing your theory as it's well known that beesha Murusade are in cahoots with AS

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I really thought his injuries were minor.

Because he send out a fb message few hours after the bombing where he said “I am not dead...”

Come to find out the Navarro’s & Naxdin took his phone and posted that.

There is evidence that murusade Al Shabaab sleeper cell were involved
Lex is deranged and probably has a few other nics on here. His last few fantasies proved to be false, so anyone with common sense shouldn’t take his bs seriously.

But let’s say the terrorist was from that clan (we have no idea who it was yet), what does that have to do with anything? All of the terrorists come from a “clan”. The crime is theirs and AS not innocent people and not the govt which is a ridiculous claim.

This guy is making a mockery out of a thread about the death of the mayor AUN.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Now his family will be forgotten as per usual.

No benefits, no compensation just a “AUN” by the head of the one toilet on Villa Somalia.

I guess his boys and girls will have to tough it out. But they got UK ceydh.

What about zakaria and Fahad Yassin.
These days they extended their contract to Kismaayo.
Kismayo murder it is one of 2. Either madobe assassinated the ugaas because of his opposition to him along with the fact that on the same night a galjecel mp endorsed the imprisoment of madoobe on live tv. Or maybe mx (n&n) assassinated him to stoke up clan tension in the region. I believe it is the first

Kismayo murder it is one of 2. Either madobe assassinated the ugaas because of his opposition to him along with the fact that on the same night a galjecel mp endorsed the imprisoment of madoobe on live tv. Or maybe mx (n&n) assassinated him to stoke up clan tension in the region. I believe it is the first
Why would he murder the Ugaaas when he can simply bribe him.There should be a motive behind it.
Galjecel have not been against him they are business partners.
Also why would Axmed.Kill an Ugaas because his Mp said petty things.
Last Kismaayo Qarax majority were ogaden from Cawliayahan subclan they wanted to pit Cawliyahan against Madhoobe so that eventually Marexan woukd get a garab and side with Cawliyahan and remove Madhoobe .It back fired and themojority of perpertratos caught in Casxasey bombing were marexan.No Galjecel was found involved.

Trending

Latest posts