@Yami soo gal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its so weird how he cares about qabiil but not the deen:mindblown: but then thats all somalis:wow1::stressed: also waan ka naxay qalbada dhaash ba yeertay
He's trying to beat the "Ex-Muslim Somalis aren't Somali" allegations by playing up the qabyaalad, since that's what Somalinimo is all about.

@Yami I'm familiar with your game 👀

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
He's trying to beat the "Ex-Muslim Somalis aren't Somali" allegations by playing up the qabyaalad, since that's what Somalinimo is all about.

@Yami I'm familiar with your game 👀
Im sure he feels pretty important since theres a 20 page thread about him looool. Also @Yami warya you sed you’d do a face reveal after ramadan maxa dhacay

I don’t Im trying to convert him back. Hes a fellow Somali brother
Wallahi no non muslim is a brother Learn the deen.
Quran 60:4
Indeed, there is for you a good example in Ibrahim and those with him when they said to their people: Surely we are clear of you and of what you serve besides Allah; we declare ourselves to be clear of you, and enmity and hatred have appeared between us and you forever until you believe in Allah alone-- but not in what Ibrahim said to his father: I would certainly ask forgiveness for you, and I do not control for you aught from Allah-- Our Lord! on Thee do we rely, and to Thee do we turn, and to Thee is the eventual coming:

Wallahi no non muslim is a brother Learn the deen.
Quran 60:4
Indeed, there is for you a good example in Ibrahim and those with him when they said to their people: Surely we are clear of you and of what you serve besides Allah; we declare ourselves to be clear of you, and enmity and hatred have appeared between us and you forever until you believe in Allah alone-- but not in what Ibrahim said to his father: I would certainly ask forgiveness for you, and I do not control for you aught from Allah-- Our Lord! on Thee do we rely, and to Thee do we turn, and to Thee is the eventual coming:
What is the point of this ayah being posted in this context?

Are we supposed to cuss him out unprompted every time he logs on here because he is a murtad?
:draketf:
Just let the gaals divest quietly. No need to fight.

Are you somali?:jaynerd:
Wait, I recognise his username.

He's the one who told me off for laughing at some joke @Ozymandias made on another thread, saying I shouldn't be so relaxed in the presence of an enemy.

How he wanted me to react to the banter that day:
Kanye West Laughing GIF

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Its so weird how he cares about qabiil but not the deen:mindblown: but then thats all somalis:wow1::stressed: also waan ka naxay qalbada dhaash ba ka yeertay
It makes more sense for a gaal to shit talk a qabiil compared to a Muslim since there’s nothing Islamic holding us back from our insults

Status
Not open for further replies.