@Yami soo gal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
@AbdiFreedom your older than me and Yami.

What motivates you to hang out with online somalis even though most of them hate our gaal existence???

You've been on the Somali internet longer than us

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities

What motivates you to hang out with online somalis even though most of them hate our gaal existence???

You've been on the Somali internet longer than us
I think it's cause he basically never talks about religion, I haven't seen anyone diss you guys outside of religious discussions.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member

How old are you?

I'm not gaal.

Somalis are delusional, completely wrong, and desperately need to read a different perspective. I fear for their future. Their failure embarrasses me, a proud Black man, that has surpassed the white and indhayar man by every metric.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
How old are you?

I'm not gaal.

Somalis are delusional, completely wrong, and desperately need to read a different perspective. I fear for their future. Their failure embarrasses me, a proud Black man, that has surpassed the white and indhayar man, by every metric.

Also this nigga grigori made a whole post about your gaal ass stealing sambusa while your family was fasting.

Stop the bluff.

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
i've never understood why the whole if you're not muslim you arent somali schtick is such a hill to die on for people here :kanyeshrug:

Fair enough. I value the deen very much, living in the west as a muslim is a difficult task but allah has given me the strength to carry on. So i hope inshallah that the gaals eventually go back, but even if they don't. You have treat everyone with manners
Fully agree, I don't like how some Muslims verbally/physically abuse gaals and try to give them Dawah at the same time.

It's very contradictory. You can't beat faith into people.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
f*ck these niggas lool.

I went through this phase already. No matter what these niggas say on here most somalis irl will always consider us one of them.

A bunch of niggas are closeted back home and are living life without niggas bothering them.

Assimilating in the west is still a good idea though just so you can live life in the west without having to deal with Bs from the Somali community.
Not to burst your bubble but you are extremely delulu to think most somalis would be accepting of an open gaal, its one thing to hide it and deceive them since they’ll still think you are just not very religious, its another to actually say you are a gaal.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
I’m starting to get blackpilled on this ethnicity dude. No matter what a mutard does it’s still mandatory for these people to kill us in their religion. There’s Hadiths of Mohammed saying to love me more then your own family bro.

Best to just assimilate in the west and forget about them innit. Even converting in this forum they view us as trash why beg it at that point.
Ax sorry:kendrickcry:Qac 💔

Tell a Sunni Lebanese dude that you’re closer to him then his Christian neighbours in beruit you’ll be laughed out the room 💀
Leaving aside the question of closer or not there is a difference in how Somalis view the issue because countries like Lebanon always had Christians.

Somalia doesn't have a native non Muslim population so any non Muslim you're dealing with is someone who left the deen. This element of leaving is what changes things.

In the Balkans for example if a Serb converts to Islam they're seen as traitors and people who left, etc don't matter that they share the same culture across Protestant, Catholic and Muslim.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
The switchup is crazy, acting as if you aren't his main opp on here
:dead::hemad:
Every other thread, it's you guys and your combined buuq iyo balaayo on religious topics dkmmm
Its so weird how he cares about qabiil but not the deen:mindblown: but then thats all somalis:wow1::stressed: also waan ka naxay qalbada dhaash ba ka yeertay

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.