yall niggas really listening to Kpop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
^

bro why.

are there reer koreans.

i understand anime fans. but i have never met a nigga listening to kpop music.

i have seen too many somali kpop stan accounts on twitter

most of the music is trash, but theres gold too if you search.

anyway, people like kpop because of the idols (artists) personalities and how much they engage with the fans. unlike western celebrities who just post a pic on insta as promotion, kpop celebrities really go all the way you can even watch shows with episodes staring your favorite idol.

Nalle

๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ
@Slickback
No Somali male Kpop fans?:denzelnigga:

Hahah look at his wall, he is Somali believe it or not living in Norway:denzelnigga: :siilaanyolaugh:

Even the caruur are forced to watct it hahaha I love how uninterested they look like:drakelaugh: :mjlol:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
@Slickback
No Somali male Kpop fans?:denzelnigga:

Hahah look at his wall, he is Somali believe it or not living in Norway:denzelnigga: :siilaanyolaugh:

Even the caruur are forced to watct it hahaha I love how uninterested they look like:drakelaugh: :mjlol:

Damn somali Norwegians be listening to Kpop. Why you got to expose this nigga like that. Imagine his kids find this thread in the future and realize his pops was a kpop fan.

Nalle

๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ
Damn somali Norwegians be listening to Kpop. Why you got to expose this nigga like that. Imagine his kids find this thread in the future and realize his pops was a kpop fan.
Hahah I didn't expose him, kpop is clearly one of his hobbies and he is not afraid to show it to the world, how adorable isn't that?:trumpsmirk:

I'm seriously scared of Somali Norwegians, I always find them very suspicious. Waan ka fogadaa as much as I can.
Markasta waan u digaa my relatives halkaas dagan. :nahgirl:
Last summer tho, when my brother and I went to Norway, at the border we met this fellow somali brother, omg the car he was driving, a brand new white audi a7 so freakin beautiful mashaallah:kendrickcry: :liberaltears: I was like can I wash your car hahahaha :ohdamn: waxaan ku sigtay in aan afduubto, (not the guy the car obviously) and he was wearing dacas, the somalis there are really weird walee :ohhh:

Hahah I didn't expose him, kpop is clearly one of his hobbies and he is not afraid to show it to the world, how adorable isn't that?:trumpsmirk:

I'm seriously scared of Somali Norwegians, I always find them very suspicious. Waan ka fogadaa as much as I can.
Markasta waan u digaa my relatives halkaas dagan. :nahgirl:
Last summer tho, when my brother and I went to Norway, at the border we met this fellow somali brother, omg the car he was driving, a brand new white audi a7 so freakin beautiful mashaallah:kendrickcry: :liberaltears: I was like can I wash your car hahahaha :ohdamn: waxaan ku sigtay in aan afduubto, (not the guy the car obviously) and he was wearing dacas, the somalis there are really weird walee :ohhh:
Are u calling us weird?
17958-38180e549dfbb76f154e619d5970a3ef.jpg
Don't assassinate our character like that nayaa.

Last edited:

Nalle

๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ
Are u calling us weird?
17958-38180e549dfbb76f154e619d5970a3ef.jpg
Don't assassinate our character like that nayaa.

Yes for real. Waan idinka baqaa, especially the ones who live in other cities(or maybe I should say villages) than Oslo and Bergen, kuwaas shanta mile baan ka ordaa.

I even prefer Suomi Somalis over you guys. :farole:

You actually came thru with receipts :wowsweat: I'm in disbelief
There are many more hiding in their closets they just donรคt come out as confidently as this guy.:siilaanyolaugh:

Some kpop is good. Especially older kpop from 2008-2013. It has gone downhill since then :manny:
Do you like Shinhwa?:gnzbryw:

Yes for real. Waan idinka baqaa, especially the ones who live in other cities(or maybe I should say villages) than Oslo and Bergen, kuwaas shanta mile baan ka ordaa.

There are many more hiding in their closets they just donรคt come out as confidently as this guy.:siilaanyolaugh:

:uCkf6mf: Imagine walking in on your son watching that. I swear if I don't find a bottle of baby oil and a pack of kleenex

:noneck:

yok7kZR.jpg

Yes. What about you?
That's real old school. H.O.T/S.E.S, Fly to the Sky old school :salute:

koreans are the shallowest most materialistic little shits on this planet. Complete lack of any personality or anything interesting. A lobotomy patient is more free-spirited and expressive than your average Korean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts