Y'all ever had jaalle fever

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I think the only time in my life I was attracted to indhoyar women was waxaan ahaay massive closeted weeb oo anime obsessed ku ah. It lasted for about 6 months till I had to go to the airport to get that flight to every somalis favourite dhegcas transit to Somalia and I saw a tonne of indhoyar tourists oo iska taagan iyo cunto isku daldaluuyu like xaywaans at a watering hole. Right then and there any form of attraction wii dimatay. I couldn't feel it even fade it got nuked out of existence. I was kinda feeling sick knowing I was attracted to that for so long, the feeling afterwards was similar to post-nut depression. I genuinely can't view indhoyar women as women it just doesn't compute.

@Jimmer saxiib I don't know how you do it. She must have some extraordinary qualities or something.

Well thats a cautionary tale from brotha Yukon about the dangers of yellow fever. Just know anime/weeb shit is a gateway drug for this evil.

Sxb they're pretty smart, work hard, their parents have money/businesses (typically upper middle class), they're loyal, no buuq iyo qeylo, typically submissive (not in a weird way)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I had that from like grades 2 to 6 until I realized past grade 7 none of them develop anything and not all that.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Sxb they're pretty smart, work hard, their parents have money/businesses (typically upper middle class), they're loyal, no buuq iyo qeylo, typically submissive (not in a weird way)

You can say that about any woman from any race except Madow. All of those are subjective and can't be proven.

And if you want to marry a woman because her parents are rich then you're sad

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
No you can't say that about every race of women. :mjlol:
Yes you can and unless you prove those statements with facts then I will also say the exact samething about every women even if I have no proof

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
OAjzMyV.jpg

:whew: I might convert

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
That's cope sxb and you know it

Hasn't stopped me from my personal experience :trumpsmirk:
Cope? Cope with what? Why would it hurt me in any way that someone else finds an asian woman attractive? I don't need to cope with that tf, I'm just saying I disagree with you and your claims are baseless. You know it.

Same could be said about hindi women

OAjzMyV.jpg

:whew: I might convert
Look at this half Somali-half Fillipino girl from Toronto

Cope? Cope with what? Why would it hurt me in any way that someone else finds an asian woman attractive? I don't need to cope with that tf, I'm just saying I disagree with you and your claims are baseless. You know it.

Same could be said about hindi women
You can't say those qualities are found in the majority of cadaan, arab or somali girls.

Last edited:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP

You can't say those qualities are found in the majority of cadaan, arab or somali girls.

I've been with South Asian girls during uni and highschool. True, they possess many of those same qualities. But they're hairy and smelly. Along having racist family members esp. muslim ones, sikh girls were chill.
I'm impressed. She half black half Asian

Yukon_Niner

VIP
Yellow fever gets cured when you see them irl
Honestly I was just shocked at the intensity

It was worse than that time some user here got me hyped about Madow women and I went to Kenya. At least he wasn't wrong about them having good bodies, the face and hair was my only gripe.

With indhoyar fever it got brutally murdered, there was nothing to soften the impact like a good body. I felt oddly violated and the cold air conditioning in the airport didn't help.

I don't know man, you can get most of that with a clueless cadaan girl or even an Indian although I don't now if that's an upgrade.

Hell you can even get it with a xalimo in the UK although I met one xalimo like that and she was so white washed I cut the conversation out of disgust. Had to walk away from that one, there's middle class and then there's whatever the f*ck that was. I've refused to befriend with those sort of non-white folks ever since.

Keep it Somali :obamaswag:
I'll marry an Asian just to spite you, attraction doesn't mean anything in the face of vindication. I could base a whole marriage on this.

I don't know man, you can get most of that with a clueless cadaan girl or even an Indian although I don't now if that's an upgrade.

Hell you can even get it with a xalimo in the UK although I met one xalimo like that and she was so white washed I cut the conversation out of disgust. Had to walk away from that one, there's middle class and then there's whatever the f*ck that was. I've refused to befriend with those sort of non-white folks ever since.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP

I've been with South Asian girls during uni and highschool. True, they possess many of those same qualities. But they're hairy and smelly. Along having racist family members esp. muslim ones, sikh girls were chill.
Asians are also racist, not to mention they don't possess those qualities you've mentioned. They're not smart (well not to the point you can differentiate them between others). I've been in honours math and science class all of highschool and I've noticed the hindi and asians aren't geniuses. They're just hard workers, they have trouble understanding concepts that take me a few minutes to learn. But they'll spend the whole evening practicing to perfect it.

They're loyal?!?! I didn't even know that was a stereotype, they are just as likely to cheat on you as any other race. I can't disprove their loyalty but you can't prove it. I feel that was a random point you just threw in

Their parents being middle class literally has no value. You should be the one who's above middle class, why should you rely on your wife's parents to take care of you?

And many girls are submissive, it's not hard to find one.

Only UNIQUE quality about them is hardworking

Yukon_Niner

VIP
I
I've had a phase with every race where I fetishized their women

Not Asian though :susp:
I refuse to believe that, explain why? If I can get it why can't you. I'm 99% sure every damn nigga in the 21st century got that at one point.

You can't make me feel like I did something wrong

Trending