Y'all ever had jaalle fever

Yes i had this phase with Madows.
I was in Love with this
intro-1554402856.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I

I refuse to believe that, explain why? If I can get it why can't you. I'm 99% sure every damn nigga in the 21st century got that at one point.

You can't make me feel like I did something wrong
They're flat and face is ugly that's enough reason for me to be revolted

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I think the only time in my life I was attracted to indhoyar women was waxaan ahaay massive closeted weeb oo anime obsessed ku ah. It lasted for about 6 months till I had to go to the airport to get that flight to every somalis favourite dhegcas transit to Somalia and I saw a tonne of indhoyar tourists oo iska taagan iyo cunto isku daldaluuyu like xaywaans at a watering hole. Right then and there any form of attraction wii dimatay. I couldn't feel it even fade it got nuked out of existence. I was kinda feeling sick knowing I was attracted to that for so long, the feeling afterwards was similar to post-nut depression. I genuinely can't view indhoyar women as women it just doesn't compute.

@Jimmer saxiib I don't know how you do it. She must have some extraordinary qualities or something.

Well thats a cautionary tale from brotha Yukon about the dangers of yellow fever. Just know anime/weeb shit is a gateway drug for this evil.
I know this one half german half chinese girl who lives nearby :leobite:

Trending

Latest posts