Y'all come look at this

More evidence showing how flawed, unjust and satanic democracy/secularism is.

Its a system which is pure satanic and evil.

Anyone who advocates for it is a mentally ill dog who needs to be put into an asylum.

The same country that boasts about freedom of this and that, and yet a patient cannot have the freedom of choosing a doctor of the opposite sex, their curbing of religious expression and ideals make their own laws a religion of its own, which is exactly what secularism and liberalism is

Surely there would be a backlash from non-Muslim women in France?

I would think either the Assembly would not pass this or the Constitutional Council would strike this down, it's a bit too on the nose. If it does become law, then the French have officially become xooloo who will disregard every one of their principles, one after one, to go after Muslims.

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
Not even the gay agenda, imagine your wife or sisters getting felt up by a male doctor.

Disagree with the law, but why everything gotta go sexual? The dude spent years getting a degree and all it takes is one word from someone whether true or not to get fired from his job.

To add, majority of male doctors request a female nurse or doctor to be present in such situations.

Disagree with the law, but why everything gotta go sexual? The dude spent years getting a degree and all it takes is one word from someone whether true or not to get fired from his job.

To add, majority of male doctors request a female nurse or doctor to be present in such situations.
I don’t think it’s something to go to jail for either imagine a female would like a female doctor instead and the patient gets 5 years of jail time what happened to their so called “democracy” then

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
I don’t think it’s something to go to jail for either imagine a female would like a female doctor instead and the patient gets 5 years of jail time what happened to their so called “democracy” then

My bruddah read vhwat I wrote bls. Zhe law is bs butz only a dumbz ductar vould do some dumbz zhit as be aloñe witza a vomen in 2020 when oñë wœrd fromz her vill getza him fired.

My bruddah read vhwat I wrote bls. Zhe law is bs butz only a dumbz ductar vould do some dumbz zhit as be aloñe witza a vomen in 2020 when oñë wœrd fromz her vill getza him fired.
Bruddaaahh blease Lisen do whut I see uh caaaan you nut read ah arre u illeturut ah goo Hume ah

Most women regardless of religious beliefs would feel more comfortable with a female doctor.

Even if its a sitdown appointment were you're discussing symptoms x,y,z its easier to communicate with a woman because they can relate to this personally. Its less awkward and they understand the situation much better.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Hell Naawww Those French men doctor gotta dress like one of dis then'

1604343152538.png

Last edited:

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋

Yes you're right a chaperone is a must, but he's touching her and seeing her body depending on the situation, and I'm sorry but that doesn't change the fact that nin kale oo xaaskaaga u kacsanaayo.

Trending