Yaaas! We Wining!

Gambar

VIP
This whole "your shit is mine, and mine, mine."
Is bullshit and a straight up lie against Allah wallahi. Not only do they know nothing abt the deen. Waa shimbiro, matoor afka oo ga xiran sxb.
Don’t worry as it doesn’t apply to you.

Gambar

VIP
Have a decent convo, or bounce I'm not here for petty arguments with u so please, stop. So evidence.
If you don’t know the basics of the deen then go educate yourself. It probably doesn’t apply to you anyway as you’re probably not even in the right tax bracket to have this convo.

If you don’t know the basics of the deen then go educate yourself. It probably doesn’t apply to you anyway as you’re probably not even in the right tax bracket to have this convo.
:chrisfreshhah:
I'm asking u to educate me as a fellow Muslim and u are trying to shame me, that's not how Muslims behave sxb. Is it so hard for u to support your claim with the same Deen u like throwing around?

Gambar

VIP
:chrisfreshhah:
I'm asking u to educate me as a fellow Muslim and u are trying to shame me, that's not how Muslims behave sxb. Is it so hard for u to support your claim with the same Deen u like throwing around?
If you don’t know the basic responsibilities of a husband per Islam then I can’t help you m8. Wax baro.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Arma did u say Yaaas! ?????

1586282632729.png

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Equal rights, equal bread. My nigga eating good. Finally maybe the judge was mgtow.

Also women that want perks, but don't want to play their traditional role can go and find selfish men like them.

:pachah1:

If you don’t know the basic responsibilities of a husband per Islam then I can’t help you m8. Wax baro.
Nah, I'm refuting the statement that wjat a husband owns belongs to a wife, do u understand what I'm saying?
Responsibility is a whole different other thing I'm not refuting that.
So can u tell me anywhere in the Quran that says what a husband owns belongs to his wife? It's not a shame to say u don't know.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I doubt this true tho, No way a judge can give him 140 m out of 190m! No fair Western judge can do that

Thank god for our religion.

My money is mine and your money is mine too.:2tjlv3e:
I don't know why this got me hard it's like I can never defeat the halimo she always gets my money only in bed when I f*ck her mercilessly is when I win but sadly she enjoys it So she wins again f*ck my life

Gambar

VIP
Nah, I'm refuting the statement that wjat a husband owns belongs to a wife, do u understand what I'm saying?
Responsibility is a whole different other thing I'm not refuting that.
So can u tell me anywhere in the Quran that says what a husband owns belongs to his wife? It's not a shame to say u don't know.
But you’re the one asking me when you’re on the bloody internet and can open a new tab and look it up, doqon. Ma madaxa lagaga jira looxyahow?

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I don't know why this got me hard it's like I can never defeat the halimo she always gets my money only in bed when I f*ck her mercilessly is when I win but sadly she enjoys it So she wins again f*ck my life
That is the most simpish thing i've ever heard. Get some help bro.

:damedamn:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I asked for evidence from the Quran stop rationalizing.
But you’re the one asking me when you’re on the bloody internet and can open a new tab and look it up, doqon. Ma madaxa lagaga jira looxyahow?
So Quran ma lugu barin miyaa? Miskeen.

Let me tell u now there is no such thing as "what belongs to you is mine and what is mine, belongs to me." In the Quran.
and I'll argue otherwise to whomever says differently.

Stop being a Google Muslim and with the insults, it shows your intelligence.

Trending