Yaaas! We Wining!

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Now that I'm a famous Youtuber, better keep the xaas, sweet and happy. Dont want her *securing* the *bag*

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
B1tch lost bit weight and thought she was all that man had to put her in her place real quick.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Yaaaassss slayyyyy king :2tjlv3e::2tjlv3e::2tjlv3e:

WatchfulWickedEuropeanpolecat-size_restricted.gif

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Muslim women of new generation dont want to hold their end of Islam but want the Muslim man to pay everything while they keep their own money inside their futo. No cherry picking Islam, you accept it fully and husband has right to 4 wives.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Muslim women of new generation dont want to hold their end of Islam but want the Muslim man to pay everything while they keep their own money inside their futo. No cherry picking Islam, you accept it fully and husband has right to 4 wives.
@CaliTedesse speaking some facts.
Don’t just embrace what will help you, you must embrace everything.:comeon:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Big facts and I also get to smash whenever I want no excuses

This whole "your shit is mine, and mine, mine."
Is bullshit and a straight up lie against Allah wallahi. Not only do they know nothing abt the deen. Waa shimbiro, matoor afka oo ga xiran sxb.

This whole "your shit is mine, and mine, mine."
Is bullshit and a straight up lie against Allah wallahi. Not only do they know nothing abt the deen. Waa shimbiro, matoor afka oo ga xiran sxb.

I think you’re the one who is not well informed.

I think you’re the one who is not well informed.
This is a religion of evidences, show me a verse that says anything a husband owns belongs to his wife? Stop beating around the bush walaal and bring your evidence from the Quran to support your claim.

Trending