Ya know what

Saxiib your whole post reeks of hurt. I neither give a shit about what a woman thinks about me nor do I hate Somali males considering I am one (I actually use to engage in gender wars for fun if that means anything).

The "geeljire bum sitting at a café dreaming about being a politician" is a well deserved stereotype. Everything from income and employment stats to qualitative studies on the effect of social status on immigrants where Somalis are included to the never ending niggas at maqaayads arguing about qabil point to this.

Honestly I'm making a massive generalisation since most of this is targeted towards fobs and odays but to some extent she's right about young faraxs who aspire for that shit for some reason.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
what geeljire bum sits in cafe, warya stop the nonsense. Faraxs either study work or are criminals. No one sits in cafe

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
what geeljire bum sits in cafe, warya stop the nonsense. Faraxs either study work or are criminals. No one sits in cafe
Are all those odays in suits arguing about Somali qabils dotted all over London Ethiopians?

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Its a bad generalization at best, love for ones country and people doesn't make someone a loser.

Qabilist stuff I think is also probably caused by upbringing, if your parents/relatives were qabilists it probably seeps through.

They can’t get western girls? I have noticed one thing about xalimos like these. They feel bitterness towards Somali guys who has option to go back home and get a wife while they don’t have the same option. So because some of us don’t feel the sjw blm clowns are wifey material they think we gonna starve. Instead we have a whole country full of women. While they are constantly on twitter crying about racism and being permanent victims.

Reminds me of African American women on twitter when they see a black man with another race and they say "he couldn't handle a strong woman".

Saxiib your whole post reeks of hurt. I neither give a shit about what a woman thinks about me nor do I hate Somali males considering I am one (I actually use to engage in gender wars for fun if that means anything).

The "geeljire bum sitting at a café dreaming about being a politician" is a well deserved stereotype. Everything from income and employment stats to qualitative studies on the effect of social status on immigrants where Somalis are included to the never ending niggas at maqaayads arguing about qabil point to this.

Honestly I'm making a massive generalisation since most of this is targeted towards fobs and odays but to some extent she's right about young faraxs who aspire for that shit for some reason.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"Your post reeks of hurt" is another claim. You make so many claims without any factual evidence. Sxb, let's not act dumb, you act like a female. I've seen numerous posts from you bashing faraaxs. Do you live in an area full of Somali khasaaro men? Where does this come from?

Why do people feel the need to address what a small percentage of faraaxs do when they visit Somalia? Is it because they want to put us down for some reason? That's the only conclusion I can come up with. To make what a small percentage does a stereotype for all somali men is something else wallahi.

Every single friend of mine that goes to Somalia are very educated and they do it for business reasons.

Don't let a twitter influence you, and don't seek validation. Instead of bashing your own brothers act like a man and think twice before you say stupid shit.

Half of these people have probably never been to Somalia, yet they talk about things as if they're knowledgeable on the topic.

The fact that people are actually trying to refute this is hilarious.

Some men on here are gonna have a rude awakening when they finally realise that a lot of the problems in our community don't stem from the 'problematic blm xalimos' their so called bogeyman.
I expect nothing less from a gaal xalimo. Always thinking about gender wars smh.

The hate you have for Somali men, probably comes from you having an absentee father. Which is quite sad tbh, I wish that on no one.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
"Your post reeks of hurt" is another claim. You make so many claims without any factual evidence. Sxb, let's not act dumb, you act like a female. I've seen numerous posts from you bashing faraaxs. Do you live in an area full of Somali khasaaro men? Where does this come from?

Why do people feel the need to address what a small percentage of faraaxs do when they visit Somalia? Is it because they want to put us down for some reason? That's the only conclusion I can come up with. To make what a small percentage does a stereotype for all somali men is something else wallahi.

Every single friend of mine that goes to Somalia are very educated and they do it for business reasons.

Don't let a twitter **** influence you, and don't seek validation. Instead of bashing your own brothers act like a man and think twice before you say stupid shit.

Half of these people have probably never been to Somalia, yet they talk about things as if they're knowledgeable on the topic.
Welp here we go

This guy is a female sxb, he has to be.

You just made a claim without any factual evidence, even going as far as calling me a simp. You're clearly hurt ninyahow, who other than a butthurt man would say all this, hell I've posted my hairy legs on this site I'm clearly not a woman.

No I just look at statistics and studies on Somalis in various diaspora's, it's doesn't look great. Where does this come from? Not gonna lie this just boredom but that doesn't negate my point.

What a small percentage of faraxs do? Well that's quite a bold claim mind some factual evidence for that.

Your anecdotes about friends are about as good as mine, gonna go out on a limb and call it bullshit. I don't even have a Twitter account and shit from there doesn't influence my opinion or beliefs (this thread was based on another thread).

I expect nothing less from a gaal xalimo. Always thinking about gender wars smh.

The hate you have for Somali men, probably comes from you having an absentee father. Which is quite sad tbh, I wish that on no one.

I don't hate men lool. I'm just hear to combat the rampant misogyny here. Just because I don't agree with your sexist views doesn't mean I like gender wars.

And rest assure child, my father has been present in my life since day one. I still have a connection with him as well despite my 'gaalnimo' so take your negativity elsewhere.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Coming from a non-bias perspective. I see what you guys are trying to say, but it's not at all very true.

For example the clan elders/politicians of today weren't bums/inceIs in the west and only came back to Somalia to do politics. Most of the Clan politicians and other officials are boomers and even the ones who lived in the west never spent their youth in the west.

The girl who mad the tweet was somewhat correct, whereas you took it and translated it into politicians and some other bs. The girl was right, not having an education in the west and just going straight back to Somalia to freeload is stupid.

The girls agreeing with you on here are not critical thinkers. They see this as an opportunity to feel superior to Somali men/boys. It's a way of overcompensating for all the ways that her brother was treated better than her according to her. So I never really take what they say seriously. The girl on twitter was also on to something, but she ended up overgeneralizing.

Even if it means that someone is going back to Somalia to do some crummy jobs and laze around, it's better than them becoming a super rich lawyer in the west who never even thinks about Somalia let alone help Somalia.

The more people in Somalia, the stronger and healthier the economy becomes. As long as he's buying and selling, and doing work even if it's labour. He's helping Somalia develop. Every little thing matters. We need to stop thinking in a close minded way that thinks "what can I as an individual do"? I'd rather have 5 million Somali men go back home to do regular jobs than have a single doctor

Venetian

Civic Nationalist | Horn Unionist
Coming from a non-bias perspective. I see what you guys are trying to say, but it's not at all very true.

For example the clan elders/politicians of today weren't bums/inceIs in the west and only came back to Somalia to do politics. Most of the Clan politicians and other officials are boomers and even the ones who lived in the west never spent their youth in the west.

The girl who mad the tweet was somewhat correct, whereas you took it and translated it into politicians and some other bs. The girl was right, not having an education in the west and just going straight back to Somalia to freeload is stupid.

The girls agreeing with you on here are not critical thinkers. They see this as an opportunity to feel superior to Somali men/boys. It's a way of overcompensating for all the ways that her brother was treated better than her according to her. So I never really take what they say seriously. The girl on twitter was also on to something, but she ended up overgeneralizing.

Even if it means that someone is going back to Somalia to do some crummy jobs and laze around, it's better than them becoming a super rich lawyer in the west who never even thinks about Somalia let alone help Somalia.

The more people in Somalia, the stronger and healthier the economy becomes. As long as he's buying and selling, and doing work even if it's labour. He's helping Somalia develop. Every little thing matters. We need to stop thinking in a close minded way that thinks "what can I as an individual do"? I'd rather have 5 million Somali men go back home to do regular jobs than have a single doctor
Yeah but those bums in the west will still be bums back home. Eventually their remittance will dry up.

I know in cafes there are old men who waste away but I don't get why this is applied to young men because on my visit to Cambridge uni I saw 5 Somali boys and 4 Somali girls (1 was a western xalilmo) in trinity which is the hardest to get into and generally speaking some young Somali adults came to the country at around 10-13 and the average age of Somalis is relatively young which could be used as an excuse as to why they don't do well but they don't and instead choose to go to uni or work. Also, I doubt any Somali parents would let you live with them if you weren't working or going to uni.

I blame online misinformation from websites that are “right wing” in nature for turning people into nihilists and making them very nationalistic and maybe into incels with all the women hate. Here’s a tip for my bredran, never feel triggered at what a girl does or says but rather try to understand and if possible give naseeha if applicable

Welp here we go

You just made a claim without any factual evidence, even going as far as calling me a simp. You're clearly hurt ninyahow, who other than a butthurt man would say all this, hell I've posted my hairy legs on this site I'm clearly not a woman.

No I just look at statistics and studies on Somalis in various diaspora's, it's doesn't look great. Where does this come from? Not gonna lie this just boredom but that doesn't negate my point.

What a small percentage of faraxs do? Well that's quite a bold claim mind some factual evidence for that.

Your anecdotes about friends are about as good as mine, gonna go out on a limb and call it bullshit. I don't even have a Twitter account and shit from there doesn't influence my opinion or beliefs (this thread was based on another thread).
As soon as someone came with counterarguments you started backtracking. "Oh I'm doing this out of boredom" "Ngl I was generalising" etc.

You're clearly waffling sxb. Looking at your posts and after carefully conducting research, I came to the conclusion that you're a female or simp.

:heh:

So are you telling me the majority of people that go to Somalia are bums and you want evidence that that isn't the case? Caadi maha, didn't know you were this stupid.

I don't hate men lool. I'm just hear to combat the rampant misogyny here. Just because I don't agree with your sexist views doesn't mean I like gender wars.

And rest assure child, my father has been present in my life since day one. I still have a connection with him as well despite my 'gaalnimo' so take your negativity elsewhere.
giphy.gif

As much I despise incels I have to disagree with this tweet since it has no correlation.incels usually engage in real world topics which require high IQ and tend to be both intellectual and manipulative also most incels attend uni or work. On the other hand, people who are both unemployed with no education, usually think about quick money therefore join gangs and engage in criminal activities. These type of people you can’t hold intellectual conversations with and they definitely have no interest in Somalia or nationalism.