Ya know what

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
That woman on twitter isn't even wrong

Like 2/3rds of the guys on this site fit that profile (including some of the guys circlejerking in the other thread). Hell most Somali men in cafés fit that profile, a bunch of bums who can't get far in their current society so they look to to Somalia for a better perceived social status.

Hell it ain't just me saying this, here's an extract from a book on the Somali diaspora (this part is on reer Opioids n meth)

Adam uses the word “respect” twice in this short narrative, connoting that this respect is lacking in the lives of Somali men in the United States. Moreover, his discussion of how Somali male returnees will be wel-comed and treated like royals by potential wives’ families ref l ects a clear search for respect, prestige, and what one could call a “recouping of mascu-linity” missing from Somali men’s sense of self in America.2 The term Ugaas is a title of dignity given to a Somali clan chief. Adam uses this fi guratively, to connote the deference that men returning with Western citizenship will get back in Africa and the Middle East, something they view as denied to them in a Western, non- Muslim country.

It's why we have so many former cab drivers in politics. Bunch of bums feel like they're quraanjo in their current society so they go back to feel like an ugaas. It's just useless niggas in their fantasies, I mean come on the first thing they think about is getting a virgin wife.
I have no idea why people were giving qashins to @hodon

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I'd rather they go back home and make something out of their life instead of staying in the west and failing sure their intentions are wrong but it's better than the other option :kanyeshrug:

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
I'd rather they go back home and make something out of their life instead of staying in the west and failing sure their intentions are wrong but it's better than the other option :kanyeshrug:
If they work hard to prosper here in the west think of all the great things they can do for somalia, no other better place to build up your wealth than the west

Last edited:

Yukon_Niner

VIP
I mean I'd be all for that too if they weren't planning on being politicians for their respective qabil, it's why Somali politics looks like it's ruled by ciyaal oo caqli laheyn.

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent

Like 2/3rds of the guys on this site fit that profile (including some of the guys circlejerking in the other thread). Hell most Somali men in cafés fit that profile, a bunch of bums who can't get far in their current society so they look to to Somalia for a better perceived social status.

Hell it ain't just me saying this, here's an extract from a book on the Somali diaspora (this part is on reer Opioids n meth)

It's why we have so many former cab drivers in politics. Bunch of bums feel like they're quraanjo in their current society so they go back to feel like an ugaas. It's just useless niggas in their fantasies, I mean come on the first thing they think about is getting a virgin wife.
What's wrong with going back to Somalia and contributing for example people that open businesses? Even if they don't make it in their current society there's nothing wrong with them trying again in Somalia is there?

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
This thread is ridiculous. An outside observer (which quite frankly sounds like a f3mcel) is bashing and judging the actions of men that go back to help rebuild their country. I don't see how she has a point.

Let ppl do what they want to do. Bashing random ppl about hypothetical scenarios online is not helping any cause.

Last edited:
They can’t get western girls? I have noticed one thing about xalimos like these. They feel bitterness towards Somali guys who has option to go back home and get a wife while they don’t have the same option. So because some of us don’t feel the sjw blm clowns are wifey material they think we gonna starve. Instead we have a whole country full of women. While they are constantly on twitter crying about racism and being permanent victims.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I mean I'd be all for that too if they weren't planning on being politicians for their respective qabil, it's why Somali politics looks like it's ruled by ciyaal oo caqli laheyn.
Well what do you think we should do about it? You showed me the problem but you didn't show me a solution.
If they work hard to prosper here in the west think of all the great things they can do for somalia, no other better place to build up your wealth than the west
They're going to Somalia because it's easier to make money there if you're a Westerner not because they care for the country

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

1594306927204.png

I don't like her energy. She is familiar, maybe a regular here at somali spot? What a troll

This bum always talks shit on Somali men. Are you a female? Or are you a simp?

Talking shit on your brothers will not make xalimo's like you.

Furthermore, why does everyone on this website try to paint something subjective as objective? "Most Somali men in cafés fit that profile" or "Most somali men that go to Somalia have ulterior motives", based on what? Did you conduct a research or something?

:westbrookwtf:

Yukon_Niner

VIP
Well what do you think we should do about it? You showed me the problem but you didn't show me a solution.

They're going to Somalia because it's easier to make money there if you're a Westerner not because they care for the country
Bar diaspora folks without tertiary qualifications from getting government positions.
This is idiotic.
Yeah it's a stupid thread for a stupid problem.

It's sspot and I'm bored.

THis thread is ridiculous. An outside observer (which quite frankly sounds like a f3mcel) is bashing and judging the actions of men that go back to help rebuild their country. I don't see how she has a point.

Let ppl do what they want to do. Bashing random ppl about hypothetical scenarios online is not helping any cause.
This guy is a female sxb, he has to be.

Keo

VIP

She mentioned boys which means she's talking about young faraxs. What young farax do you know that sits in cafes? I have never seen it. Even the maqayaads you wouldn't see young faraxs just sitting there unless they came to order. I can speak for the UK but maybe things are different in other places.

Venetian

Civic Nationalist | Horn Unionist
Most Somali men I know are not bums. Thankfully I don't take advice from Twitter xalimos.

Yukon_Niner

VIP
This bum always talks shit on Somali men. Are you a female? Or are you a simp?

Talking shit on your brothers will not make xalimo's like you.

Furthermore, why does everyone on this website try to paint something subjective as objective? "Most Somali men in cafés fit that profile" or "Most somali men that go to Somalia have ulterior motives", based on what? Did you conduct a research or something?

:westbrookwtf:
Saxiib your whole post reeks of hurt. I neither give a shit about what a woman thinks about me nor do I hate Somali males considering I am one (I actually use to engage in gender wars for fun if that means anything).

The "geeljire bum sitting at a café dreaming about being a politician" is a well deserved stereotype. Everything from income and employment stats to qualitative studies on the effect of social status on immigrants where Somalis are included to the never ending niggas at maqaayads arguing about qabil point to this.

Honestly I'm making a massive generalisation since most of this is targeted towards fobs and odays but to some extent she's right about young faraxs who aspire for that shit for some reason.

Fair enough sxb.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The fact that people are actually trying to refute this is hilarious.

Some men on here are gonna have a rude awakening when they finally realise that a lot of the problems in our community don't stem from the 'problematic blm xalimos' their so called bogeyman.

Trending

Latest posts