Y’all know anyone that has abstained pretty long

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
What’s wrong with being picky?
Shes super picky but really wants to get married. She needs to let go of one thing. She wants him to be a doctor, nice, handsome, great personality, fits with her personality, wealthy, tall, nice beard, on deen. A few more. She needs to drop not necessary ones like height, being handsome or beard if she wants to find her dream man. She can stay picky but then don't be surprised it's taking long

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Shes super picky but really wants to get married. She needs to let go of one thing. She wants him to be a doctor, nice, handsome, great personality, fits with her personality, wealthy, tall, nice beard, on deen. A few more. She needs to drop not necessary ones like height, being handsome or beard if she wants to find her dream man. She can stay picky but then don't be surprised it's taking long
Hopefully she wealthy too. Wanting a doctor Kulaha does she make good money as well

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Hopefully she wealthy too. Wanting a doctor Kulaha does she make good money as well
LOL your tone changed from being supportive :mjpls:
She isn't wealthy that's why I am confused aswell. It's not like men haven't come to ask for her she's just picky af:kanyehmm: I hope she gets married this year inshallah

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
LOL your tone changed from being supportive :mjpls:
She isn't wealthy that's why I am confused aswell. It's not like men haven't come to ask for her she's just picky af:kanyehmm: I hope she gets married this year inshallah
once you mentioned she was looking for a doctor I got triggered. Gold diggers and cheaters are scum too me.

But if she ain’t banking or doesn’t have a good career than she shouldn’t be asking for no doctor.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
6077.jpg

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@Reiko, empty bellies can't quiet their Xalimo obsession.:siilaanyosmile: Tummies are rumbling and mouths are still mumbling.

@World, since when was that a bad thing?:mugshotman:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending