• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I have noticed girls usually would say some slick shit to you in order to test your manhood and if you put them in their place they start calaacaling and try emotionally appeal to your morality kkkk nacaala may Allah protect us from their fitna

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
He’s got two good songs and is doing this so his fame doesn’t die out! If you want a talented version of him listen to ski mask slump god :hillarybiz:

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Lol ngl i liked few of his tracks but not his new album. Wayyy to emo for me :whoa:
Jocelyn Flores and dead inside are good the rest are typical emo/screamo songs. Everybody goes through the SoundCloud rapper phase you’ll start to dislike him soon

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Jocelyn Flores and dead inside are good the rest are typical emo/screamo songs. Everybody goes through the SoundCloud rapper phase you’ll start to dislike him soon
I feel you but i only liked few of his tracks im not a fan of him or anything. Like his homeboy ski mask better.:manny:

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
This dude beeen retarded. I'm not into that emo rapping shit but i do f*ck with ski mask more :manny:

All these lil niggas need to pay homage to spaceghostpurpp doe:childplease:
i lost all respect for spaceghostpussy after that asap yams comment and denzel beef:nahgirl:

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
This boy and his music have always been trash. His stans piss me off as well.
"Look at me", no thanks fam.
:nahgirl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending