XRP trading

@Halimo Supremist @Ghengis Kaarhis

This is an opinions game, im not going to come on here and act like some cryptocurrency guru and say i know everything you must listen to me.

You need to come to your own conclusions using logic and strategic thinking simplicity and problem solving is the key do not let anyone persuade you but gather up both sides and come to a conclusion which makes the most sense to you not basing it on emotions but rather on what makes the most sense

The utility behind XRP is the only reason why its worth investing, this current issue regarding the lawsuit will only bring regulatory clarity eventually...

watch this logical analysis by a south korean on market manipulation

Whats currently happening could be the black swan event @dr.leorio was talking about all these years.

I am not going to be shaken by this because i invested a certain amount which i am comfortable enough lose. I agree no one not even the smartest technical analyst can predict 100% accurate but when a project makes sense and all the puzzles fit then i am willingly to gamble on it

Day traders don't care about investing and investors don't care about day trading.

As a self proclaimed investor i plan for the future.

:trumpsmirk::samwelcome:

It all depends on whether you wanna make quick couple hundred quid day trading taking advantage of the fast fluctuations on the market or you want to be a long term holder.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
It is the biggest scam in the crypto space:

Only reason some idiots buy it is because of the low unit price (not for fundamental or technical reasons) and they think they are getting into ''the next Bitcoin'' like in the early 2010s while in reality they are participating in a Bernie Madoff style scam. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️

I have been trying to suppress XRP / Ripple content on here, but then leorio complained a long time ago, and look now how the Ripple scam is falling apart. :dead:
Is now the right time to invest? :wow1:

@Halimo Supremist @Ghengis Kaarhis

This is an opinions game, im not going to come on here and act like some cryptocurrency guru and say i know everything you must listen to me.

You need to come to your own conclusions using logic and strategic thinking simplicity and problem solving is the key do not let anyone persuade you but gather up both sides and come to a conclusion which makes the most sense to you not basing it on emotions but rather on what makes the most sense

The utility behind XRP is the only reason why its worth investing, this current issue regarding the lawsuit will only bring regulatory clarity eventually...

watch this logical analysis by a south korean on market manipulation

Whats currently happening could be the black swan event @dr.leorio was talking about all these years.

I am not going to be shaken by this because i invested a certain amount which i am comfortable enough lose. I agree no one not even the smartest technical analyst can predict 100% accurate but when a project makes sense and all the puzzles fit then i am willingly to gamble on it

Day traders don't care about investing and investors don't care about day trading.

As a self proclaimed investor i plan for the future.

:trumpsmirk::samwelcome:

It all depends on whether you wanna make quick couple hundred quid day trading taking advantage of the fast fluctuations on the market or you want to be a long term holder.
I'm in it for the mid/long game, I'm way to impulsive and impatient to day trade.

XRP's utility does sound sound.....but I'd rather sell and buy back then just eat a fat L and wait it off for a few years. I bought in pretty high for xrp at 60 some cents and exited at 35, I put in several thousands on it just based on their utility.

I'll probably buy back in later on, but as an initial investment into crypto :kodaksmiley: I'm good, I learned my lesson.

Got a few eth, quite a bit of uniswap, some OMG and likkle bit of Bitcoin. I'll let it sit for now, and throw in more money in less than a month, I'll get back into xrp but nothing above 30cents entry price :francis:

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Please just sell your XRP if you're too emotional about investing. This crypto space isn't for the weak. And I'm not your financial advisor, just some guys on the internet. So do your own research.

I'm in the middle of my vacation in Turkey and have no time to convince any of you. Invest and win or pussy out and stay a loser. Idgaf, I'm already winning in life.

Btw, Apollo is absolutely wrong about everything and I don't feel sorry for him when he finally realizes he's dead wrong. He's wrong about XRP. What else is there left to say?

Watch and enjoy the show

Apollo

VIP
Please just sell your XRP if you're too emotional about investing. This crypto space isn't for the weak. And I'm not your financial advisor, just some guys on the internet. So do your own research.

I'm in the middle of my vacation in Turkey and have no time to convince any of you. Invest and win or pussy out and stay a loser. Idgaf, I'm already winning in life.

Btw, Apollo is absolutely wrong about everything and I don't feel sorry for him when he finally realizes he's dead wrong. He's wrong about XRP. What else is there left to say?

Watch and enjoy the show

It has gone NOWHERE since '17. Almost 4 years, while regular ass regulated and safe equities like TESLA have done a 10X over the past years. You are butthurt you missed the early crypto market and now are trying to ''make up'' for it by being too emotionally and irrationally attached to XRP to your own detriment. On top of all that you are trying to convince novice Somali traders on here to join in your misery and horrible market takes.

Public service announcement: stay far away from this turd sandwich called Ripple, do not touch it with a ten foot pole.

Trending