XRP trading

Yes since BTC dominates the market right now. XRP shound rise a day before or after 12/21.

Where do you get your information? I've been following a few youtube channels and they all seem to be regurgitating amongst themselves and aren't saying much. Same goes for reddit, been reading on that tradingview website with their technical analysis, but sometimes it feel too convoluted for a beginner like me.

A short position looking attractive still.

KEEP CRASHING XRP

My short is paying come down 0.2.

giphy.gif

I’ll hold, but not gonna lie I regret not putting that money on Bitcoin, I would’ve had a 25% ROI :mjkkk:

Warya! don’t hold XRP. I warned you before. Look what happen now to XRP. XRP is not EVEN a crypto but a security. SWITCH TO CHAINLINK, Ethereum, Bitcoin, vechain or Zilqa. The key is to diversify. They will soon remove XRP from crypto exchange markets such as Coinbase or Binance.

Warya! don’t hold XRP. I warned you before. Look what happen now to XRP. XRP is not EVEN a crypto but a security. SWITCH TO CHAINLINK, Ethereum, Bitcoin, vechain or Zilqa. The key is to diversify. They will soon remove XRP from crypto exchange markets such as Coinbase or Binance.

I should've listened, woke up to XRP at 35cents, immediately sold, I bought in at 62cents...:tocry:

Lesson learnt, buy low and sell high. It was my first entry into any type of investement and I got in blind and heavy handed.

Anyway, I sold and got 2 eth, some uniswap, cardano, omiseGO and BTC. I haven't added any money, just reallocated the funds I already had, can't afford to lose anymore already lost A LOT!

There wasn't vechain or zilqa on the platform I'm using, kraken, I'll most likely open a binance account in a bit and get me some as their prices are super low and it might jump.

Apollo

VIP
@dr.leorio

I told leorio many many times since like 2018 that XRP / Ripple is a scam. He would never listen. I guess he will learn it the hard way.

Most altcoins are scammy, except for a select few who aren't.

Apollo

VIP
It seems like this coin is hated, why that?
View attachment 160967

It is the biggest scam in the crypto space:

Only reason some idiots buy it is because of the low unit price (not for fundamental or technical reasons) and they think they are getting into ''the next Bitcoin'' like in the early 2010s while in reality they are participating in a Bernie Madoff style scam. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️

I have been trying to suppress XRP / Ripple content on here, but then leorio complained a long time ago, and look now how the Ripple scam is falling apart. :dead:

Only reason some idiots buy it is because of the low unit price (not for fundamental or technical reasons) and they think they are getting into ''the next Bitcoin'' like in the early 2010s while in reality they are participating in a Bernie Madoff style scam. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️

I have been trying to suppress XRP / Ripple content on here, but then leorio complained a long time ago, and look now how the Ripple scam is falling apart. :dead:
Should’ve posted that link weeks ago when I was asking around :stopit:
Either way my fault for not researching properly :mjkkk:

Why post the article now ? :mjcry:

Trending

Latest posts