BREAKING NEWS Xildhiban Barkhad Batun injured by bullets fired by Somaliland Police

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
I'm half lander and I always told my Somaliland side of the family what makes you think their will be peace in the future this is Africa and the landers are African so shit will hit the fan sooner or later .

If they are shooting opposition leaders shit will not die down they will remember aka his supporters .
Xaramaajo from xamar left peacefully.

zackattack

Cowabunga
Xaramaajo from xamar left peacefully.

After killing innocent journalist the Canadian lady and killing opposition and not getting rid of al Kabab so his whole presidency was a failure , somalia is still shit just like all of Somalia to much corruption . Somaliland will have more issues in the near future they played the masses and acted like they are a fair country when in reality they have more corruption then Somalia they just have less terrorist attacks . But they are corrupt and the government has killed oppositions .

bidenkulaha

GalYare
After killing innocent journalist the Canadian lady and killing opposition and not getting rid of al Kabab so his whole presidency was a failure , somalia is still shit just like all of Somalia to much corruption . Somaliland will have more issues in the near future they played the masses and acted like they are a fair country when in reality they have more corruption then Somalia they just have less terrorist attacks . But they are corrupt and the government has killed oppositions .
Also unlike SL, there’s many stakeholders. No chance a Hawiye dictator rules over Darood or vice versa. There’s too many different stakeholders within those big clans to satisfy enough people to rule over 15 million ppl.

There’s an actual chance however a HA Isaaq can dominate his little cousins for example.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Also unlike SL, there’s many stakeholders. No chance a Hawiye dictator rules over Darood or vice versa. There’s too many different stakeholders within those big clans to satisfy enough people to rule over 15 million ppl.

There’s an actual chance however a HA Isaaq can dominate his little cousins for example.
There is balance between hawiya and darood. For isaaq its just HA rule.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
There is balance between hawiya and darood. For isaaq its just HA rule.
That doesn’t even make sense when we had gadabursi,gx and hj as presidents as well. :heh:

heck riyaale who’s gadabursi is longest serving. While ur punaniland is only maxamud saleeban rule you dumb f*ck :dead:

Reborn

More corruption in what sense?

Somaliland has a constitution written by its people for its people and approved by the public which is a stark contrast to FGS that was formulated in Nairobi & London.

Laagite

الداروودي
More corruption in what sense?

Somaliland has a constitution written by its people for its people and approved by the public which is a stark contrast to FGS that was formulated in Kenya & London.
The Somaliland "constitution" gets xaar'd on time and time again by your president, how many times have he violated it.

Too many times to count. Somaliland is just as failed as Somalia its ruled by old corrupt men.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
That doesn’t even make sense when we had gadabursi,gx and hj as presidents as well. :heh:

heck riyaale who’s gadabursi is longest serving. While ur punaniland is only maxamud saleeban rule you dumb f*ck :dead:
For your infornation idiot Dhulbahante rule PL.

Gadabursi rule because of habar civil war and mis-trust, after riyaale finish non Isaaq will never rule again. Prove of it, the head polical parties are isaaqs.

Gx are finish when tuur turned against SL. HJ win because of Saylaano was part of SNM.

End of line is so your repeblic will reman under HA for many years coming.

Reborn
The Somaliland "constitution" gets xaar'd on time and time again by your president, how many times have he violated it.

Too many times to count. Somaliland is just as failed as Somalia its ruled by old corrupt m

Which part of the constitution have the gov currently violated?

The government of Somaliland will violate and break the law for political party association election that supposed to occur every 10 years starting at the end of June this year.

Judging from this it's the opposition who want to block this and consolidate power to themselves and actually hold the country hostage with 3 dead parties over the last 12 years.

Laagite

الداروودي
Which part of the constitution have the gov currently violated?

The government of Somaliland will violate and break the law for political party association election that supposed to occur every 10 years starting at the end of June this year.

Judging from this it's the opposition who want to block this and consolidate power to themselves and actually hold the country hostage with 3 dead parties over the last 12 years.
Look at the wave of arrests happening and tell me it's within the legal framework.

Coldoon's arrest after he was cleared of charges.

18 Journalists were arrested last month for criticising the government.

Just last week a maqaahi owner was arrested for hosting opposition parties.

Reborn
Look at the wave of unprovoked arrests happening and tell me it's within the legal framework.

Coldoon's arrest after he was cleared of charges.

18 Journalists were arrested last month for criticising the government.

Just last week a maqaahi owner was arrested for hosting opposition parties.

All that is nothing new in Somaliland and it's correct the rule of law is broken and not followed.

However, Somaliland has something local to work with and develop which you can't compare to FGS which is a paper state at best.

As you have PM VS President fighting FGS Vs FMS fighting and tribes VS FMS disputes. All this is due to deep issues with the constitution which is flawed.

The 18 month election in Somalia should've atleast made you aware how dire the situation is politically...

All these people wish is for the presidential elections to be held on time. Dictator handarab is playing with fire. :ohdamn: @Gadhwayne is this the democracy you speak of niyow

We having, in part, for the right to impose democracy on easternSool. Who do you prefer to inherit the burden of imposing democracy on you? As you can tell from what happened here I think the opposition are better for minorities like Barkhad Batuun and eastern Sool do you agree

That unusual cuqdad manifests itself. And btw the Somalia Itlaina government only rules/taxes Benaadir so its the other way around. PL/JL get a vote/share of controlling Benaadir/GM/HS and that resulted in Cheese presidency 2016 and this time it resulted in Qoslaaye, who gets no share/vote in how PL and even JL are run. I would be more worried about that if I was a genuine GM/HS/Benaadir citizen. Get rid of this unusual cuqdad against JSL

bidenkulaha

GalYare
That unusual cuqdad manifests itself. And btw the Somalia Itlaina government only rules/taxes Benaadir so its the other way around. PL/JL get a vote/share of controlling Benaadir/GM/HS and that resulted in Cheese presidency 2016 and this time it resulted in Qoslaaye, who gets no share/vote in how PL and even JL are run. I would be more worried about that if I was a genuine GM/HS/Benaadir citizen. Get rid of this unusual cuqdad against JSL

You are the most boring and confused poster. Now that you’re done accusing me of being a sheegato (I am a true son of Ceyr and my family have fought Americans, Ethiopians and Siyad), you keep banging on about taxes.

Wariya no one pays taxes in Xamar/GM. Only tax revenue the government collects is from Muqdisho ports. Till then I am not going to have cuqdad for PL not paying it either.

Shabaab collect way more taxes than the FGS.

Once the constitution is finalised Somalia will agree on revenue and tax sharing. Only a matter of time.

Wariya no one pays taxes in Xamar/GM. Only tax revenue the government collects is from Muqdisho ports. Till then I am not going to have cuqdad for PL not paying it either

Muqdhiso revenues shared with everyone. PL/JL revenues shared. NOT!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

With that being the case lets get back to the unusual cqudad and propaganda against JSL