BREAKING NEWS Xildhiban Barkhad Batun injured by bullets fired by Somaliland Police

All these people wish is for the presidential elections to be held on time. Dictator handarab is playing with fire. :ohdamn: @Gadhwayne is this the democracy you speak of niyow

Omg, Somaliland is literally going into the mud. I hope they don't ruin the best democracy in somali history. Those dudes straight up built it, but now are seeming less democratic than us. It will also undo the most stable economic growth in the last ten years.

Look, I know many somalis don't like the cuqdad-naratives coming from the Isaaq, but chill down for a moment. They're somalis who did the impossible. We should wish them more prosperity, not hatred. That's my piece, from PUNTLAND!

I feel like Farmaajo set a bad example in Somalia. Let's hope it doesn't spread into PUNTLAND and poison Saciid Deni.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
State capture is always disastrous. When every political position whether the Supreme Court, Presidency, Electoral commission, finance etc are shared between one elite then this is what you get.

Inshallah SL gets passed this. Police always act as henchmen unfortunately

Omg, Somaliland is literally going into the mud. I hope they don't ruin the best democracy in somali history. Those dudes straight up built it, but now are seeming less democratic than us. It will also undo the most stable economic growth in the last ten years.

Look, I know many somalis don't like the cuqdad-naratives coming from the Isaaq, but chill down for a moment. They're somalis who did the impossible. We should wish them more prosperity, not hatred. That's my piece, from PUNTLAND!
Where from puntland are you from

:hmm: :hmm:

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
The supposed National Comissioner for Human Rights in Somaliland is calling for soldiers to use bullets on the civilian protestors

Place is a zoo walle

Last edited:

GemState

36/21
VIP
First the zina to marriage case, then to getting bashed up then to the parliament fight to now getting shot in the foot, This man is going through it:damn:

Laagite

الداروودي
Praying for civilians safety, Muuse Handaraab is doing too much.

This should also be a lesson not to elect military men, they always turn dictators.

Reborn
Compare to the protests during Riyaale era in 2008/2009 where multiple dead protesting due to extension this protests was low turnout and fortunately nobody died.

There won't be any presidential election this year as there will be another election starting this month which is the political association elections which will continue for 6 month and end with a nation wide election in November or December.

Somaliland has been under a dictatorship by four individuals for the past 12 years.

Those you see protesting wants the status quo to remain and suspend other people to participate.

A presidential extension is legal if the Guurti legisglates but suspending the polical party election is breaking laws.

zackattack

Cowabunga
I'm half lander and I always told my Somaliland side of the family what makes you think their will be peace in the future this is Africa and the landers are African so shit will hit the fan sooner or later .

If they are shooting opposition leaders shit will not die down they will remember aka his supporters .

I'm half lander and I always told my Somaliland side of the family what makes you think their will be peace in the future this is Africa and the landers are African so shit will hit the fan sooner or later .

If they are shooting opposition leaders shit will not die down they will remember aka his supporters .

What are you, a white supremacist?