BREAKING NEWS Xildhiban Barkhad Batun injured by bullets fired by Somaliland Police

zackattack

Cowabunga
More corruption in what sense?

Somaliland has a constitution written by its people for its people and approved by the public which is a stark contrast to FGS that was formulated in Nairobi & London.

Corruption ? In what sense ? In SOMALILAND you say

SAME DIRTY BROKEN ROADS IN HARGEISA FOR THE PAST 30 YEARS

The amount of times I have broken my baby toes on the roads of Hargeisa is appalling .

But at least the road to Berbera is good

bidenkulaha

GalYare

First of many partners who’ll be using their Somalia embassies to make ‘concerned’ statements on SL’s protests on Saturday I bet

AbdiFreedom

Humiliator in Chief
Staff Member
War criminal and 90s warlord Muse Bixi shoots at his literal political opposition, jails dissidents and the media, kicks peaceful protestors to the ground and all the other nonsense that comes with living in the third world.

T. I. A.

This is Africa.

Best kept secret my black ass hehe

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
"Due to Muse Bihi and his cronies power grab and their constant reign of terror on the citizens of JSL, the West Sanaag, Sool, Sahel and Burco regions are expecting their Somalia Italiana brethren to come to their rescue and save them from this unfolding horror before it is too late.

An immediate help from our neighbor and the brotherly Puntland is highly appreciated as we are ready to join our Somali Republic again."

So what? Mind your business, it's business as usual and we will maintain the state we (HA) built no matter what anyone says.We are the largest and most powerful clan in Somaliland.Nobody can bring this state down without internal HA squabbles but we are united firm alxamdulilah no spaces in our ranks

bidenkulaha

GalYare
So what? Mind your business, it's business as usual and we will maintain the state we (HA) built no matter what anyone says.We are the largest and most powerful clan in Somaliland.Nobody can bring this state down without internal HA squabbles but we are united firm alxamdulilah no spaces in our ranks
Tbf I agree. SL should stay in HA hands. You’re the biggest stakeholder, rule the capital and are the most powerful clan.

Try convincing your little bros tho. They’ve had enough. Saturday is going to be chaos

But is it haqq?