Xi may be moving China to economic system 'that doesn't exist anywhere in the world

Interesting you have rehashed usual arguments from the west without looking at the reality ilon the ground.

Let me see.. Supply chains? Well China is at the center of most of the world's supply chain. The current disturbance due to sanctions is temporary all the US did was insentivised the Chinese to develop the sanctions technologies.
I told you earlier 5 companies were neck to neck one has failed and become bankrupt. It is inevitable that the euv lithographs and the steppers will be made in China.

Now about sanctions they are not very harmful and will push the Chinese to diversify and develop just like they did in Russia.
The sanctions revitalised the entire Russian economy its never been stronger.

You seem to have a problem with state controlled financial institutions?
What's wrong with them?
Don't you know that the entire Chinese economic miracle is a result of state controlled finance.
The same with the Japanese, Taiwanese, Singaporean, South Korean economic miracles.
If you go back the German economic miracle from the 50's to 70's was financed by state and regional small banks. The private banks were more of a hindrance.
Same with the industrialisation of Finland, Sweden, Malaysia, Mexico and Costa Rica to name a few.
So why do you have problem with the Chinese?
You should repeat neoliberal nonsense.

A banker is a banker he will always do what he does, what matters is who works for who or who owns who.
In China the banks and financial institutions are slaves doing the bidding of the state.
In the west its the state doing the bidding of the banks.

Oh and about the arms race?
China is winning easily.
If they are allowed 10 more years to secure the one belt one road network it will ensure safety from Western economic sanctions and piracy.
If they do this they have the advantage and can start any war at will and expect 5o win especially in its back yard.

Right now the Chinese believe its a fair and equal fight if they face the US, Taiwan, South Korea and Japan simultaneously.
I'm 10 they expect to dominate and win any war in its back yard.
It won't be a fair fight then.

i rest my case on only one statement quoted from you.( if they are allowed) its very clear you know where the power lies those that allow hold the cards. and they my friend have decided not to allow.

i rest my case on only one statement quoted from you.( if they are allowed) its very clear you know where the power lies those that allow hold the cards. and they my friend have decided not to allow.

I was referring to fate not the power of the west. 😂 I see you have an almost religious belief in the superiority of the west in all fields.

If qadar Alllah, fate allows the land based infrastructure of the one belt and road to be completed and secured, China wins hands down.

I was referring to fate not the power of the west. 😂 I see you have an almost religious belief in the superiority of the west in all fields.

If qadar Alllah, fate allows the land based infrastructure of the one belt and road to be completed and secured, China wins hands down.
far from it i am really anti west being a strong believer in islam.
but the difference between me and you i categorize them all the same just different sides of the same coin, just like communism and capitalism, so is china and the west,their rise was aided by the west both in terms of financing and markets and their coming fall will be engineered by the same so i just advise not to put your stock with a proxy western stooge, put your trust in the coming victory of islam however feasible it might not seem now

Reborn
far from it i am really anti west being a strong believer in islam.
but the difference between me and you i categorize them all the same just different sides of the same coin, just like communism and capitalism, so is china and the west,their rise was aided by the west both in terms of financing and markets and their coming fall will be engineered by the same so i just advise not to put your stock with a proxy western stooge, put your trust in the coming victory of islam however feasible it might not seem now

Funding infrastructure and dropping bombs across the world is the same to you :mjlol:
Did you just call China a proxy western stooge in 2021? :dead:

you know the so called new conflict between china and west will lack the ideological angle provided by the communist , capitalist
conflict, it was more exiting seeing young people in their droves driven by marxist led leftist policies promising human equality and freedom leaving their middle class comfortable homes in the west and joining revolutionary outfits all over the world from the jungles of south america to forsaken african and asian countries. damn it was more exiting then, the discourses and differences in university and society in general, man it was a more interesting world there.
i guess in this new conflict the ideological angle will be provided by chinas allies in the new cold war, islamic extremists with a perverted version of the noble religion

Hared

So you maintain that the last cold war (like this one) was essentially just Kabuki Theater? What do you base this conspiratorial view of history on? And how far back do you suppose it goes?

Hared

So you maintain that the last cold war (like this one) was essentially just Kabuki Theater? What do you base this conspiratorial view of history on? And how far back do you suppose it goes?
yes nilotic and its not rocket science i base it on the continuation of the struggle of the great religions for supremacy and traditional evil vs good as we are taught in religion. it goes way back with christianity its started with the conversion of paul and later formally in the 4th century when it was adopted as the official religion of rome. with islam it started in the 14th century during the ottoman rule when a system called devshirme was created, this required conquered christians togive up 20 percent of their male children to the state. the children were forcibly converted to islam and become slaves. although they served as slaves some of the converts became powerful and wealthy. many were trained for government services or the military. the elite military group, known as the janissaries, was primarily made up of forced christian converts. this sysyem lasted until the end of the 17th century. the real beginning of the decline of the ottomans and the beginning of the rise of the modern west

I don't believe for a moment that a man as intelligent as Xi Jinping is going to risk destroying the economy of his nation by reverting back to his predecessor Mao's idiotic economic methods. That article is clearly American influenced rubbish.

Xi just wants more government surveillance carried out on corrupt business entrepreneurs which is already being done to many companies and independent businesses throughout China.
Xi has played the game well he used American greed as the engine for his economy, i doubt he is gonna make such a dumb move

Trending