Xerow Sharif's efforts to reconcile his clan failed kkk

Back to square one. Hirshabelle uu ku wareejiyay iyo guudlaawe mashruucii lacagta lagu cunayay. Cawaan cusmaan dhaqan iyo ugaas ma laha oo warkiisa la fuliyo laa shariif aan wax tareen walaa guudlaawe

Dad dilaaya ka waran macalimiintoodii quraanka? Cawaan ibnu cawaans 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20230726-200723.jpg

Screenshot_20230726-193916.jpg

Bantu Bastard cawaan xaarka dameeraha meeshaan la imoow threadka
Ugaaskeyga xaarkaada ka fogee tvyada lacag ku bixiya ayadoo biyacade qarxi rabto cawaan ibnu bantu naasdheer 🤣🤣

Uugaaskeyga ishaada alaha ka ilaaliyo ileen ma qabtud ugaas dadkiisa kala celin kara yaa bantu tuf calayka ayhulal laqiid abandoned child oon naas hooyo nuugin from qashinka 🤣🤣

Girl from biyacade says tvs have been paid to deny the imminent war in theur village and wants to take their revenge on habar cawaan 🤣🤣

Jungle

VIP
Bantu Bastard cawaan xaarka dameeraha meeshaan la imoow threadka
Ugaaskeyga xaarkaada ka fogee tvyada lacag ku bixiya ayadoo biyacade qarxi rabto cawaan ibnu bantu naasdheer 🤣🤣

Uugaaskeyga ishaada alaha ka ilaaliyo ileen ma qabtud ugaas dadkiisa kala celin kara yaa bantu tuf calayka ayhulal laqiid abandoned child oon naas hooyo nuugin from qashinka 🤣🤣

Girl from biyacade says tvs have been paid to deny the imminent war in theur village and wants to take their revenge on habar cawaan 🤣🤣

Taliye Bashir Siteey (Abaanduulaha guutada 4aad) and Taliye Cali Xubeey in Biyacade

The 2 guys on the thumbnail in the video you posted have been named as Taliyeyaal of Guutada 25aad & 26aad who have recently returned from training. Nothing to do with what you're talking about.

Taliye ShaahmaCabe for the 25th and Taliye Ismaacil ex Danab for the 26th. Both currently in Xero Maslax.

@Step a side your guy got rewarded for his geesinimo during badbaado qaran period and his deputy is a xawaadle ofc . I think this Guuto may be for the land you share with them/north eastern hiraan and Galgaduud border but we're there too lol.

Screenshot_20230726-222639_Facebook.jpg

Laangaab always Laangaab :pachah1:

Typical how bantu brain cawaan cusmaan functions you are monkeys oo hubkooda isku dhameeyay a ranked monkey only to finish his tribe

🤣🤣

Taliye Bashir Siteey (Abaanduulaha guutada 4aad) and Taliye Cali Xubeey in Biyacade

The 2 guys on the thumbnail in the video you posted have been named as Taliyeyaal of Guutada 25aad & 26aad who have recently returned from training. Nothing to do with what you're talking about.

Taliye ShaahmaCabe for the 25th and Taliye Ismaacil ex Danab for the 26th. Both currently in Xero Maslax.

@Step a side your guy got rewarded for his geesinimo during badbaado qaran period and his deputy is a xawaadle ofc . I think this Guuto may be for the land you share with them/north eastern hiraan and Galgaduud border but we're there too lol.

View attachment 284965

Laangaab always Laangaab :pachah1:
Hiiraan unuka leh! Or like my RX brothers would say Hiiraan unii leh! 🤣

Hiiraan unuka leh! Or like my RX brothers would say Hiiraan unii leh! 🤣
update me your Isxambaar status loomaooyaan are Ceyr Xambaaring you or taking your land as your community are posting?

You still talking after i exposed your buurfiiq state aka ibtahim mahadala state 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Still cant take revenge on this massacre Abgaal aan wasney oo dhulkiisa qaadanay hiraabka ku gumeysta adoo laba xaba ah maa noo jawaabi kara laangaab laangaab dhalay isxambaar waaxif 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20230726-220045.jpg
Screenshot_20230726-220045.jpg

Reer 7 daqiiqo one family who moved to Xamar for them is a state what a labo xabo clan family for them is too big 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20230726-221356.jpg

Last edited:

Jungle

VIP
update me your Isxambaar status loomaooyaan are Ceyr Xambaaring you or taking your land as your community are posting?

You still talking after i exposed your buurfiiq state aka ibtahim mahadala state 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Still cant take revenge on this massacre Abgaal aan wasney oo dhulkiisa qaadanay hiraabka ku gumeysta adoo laba xaba ah maa noo jawaabi kara laangaab laangaab dhalay isxambaar waaxif 🤣🤣

View attachment 284969View attachment 284969
Laangaab 11, I repeat 11 of you vice DCs of Wadajir have been killed in gunfire, not a bomb.

^ 2 year old thread nacasoow. You are irrelevant from irrelevant clan, sorry to say. The 11 gun that were killed in Medina are explained by an HS xawaadle mp in the thread I linked.

You as laangaab XL have never in your life taken Abgaal Cismaan land duli. Explain why to the people why you call us Abti at any give opportunity?

@Step a side dude is mentioning cayr like they didn't take Matabaan from them and theyre onwards to Maxaas. Xawaadle take your land ? :francis:

Laangaab 11, I repeat 11 of you vice DCs of Wadajir have been killed in gunfire, not a bomb.

^ 2 year old thread nacasoow. You are irrelevant from irrelevant clan, sorry to say. The 11 gun that were killed in Medina are explained by an HS xawaadle mp in the thread I linked.

You as laangaab XL have never in your life taken Abgaal Cismaan land duli. Explain why to the people why you call us Abti at any give opportunity?

@Step a side dude is mentioning cayr like they didn't take Matabaan from them and theyre onwards to Maxaas. Xawaadle take your land ? :francis:
Cawaan this is Geyfo 2023 your cawaan rati abgaal have burned it i have too many of your videos celebrating on your own corpses yaa bantu from central africa 🤣🤣

Ceyr in Matabaan were refugees they didnt take it by Xoog its written that Nabadoon Sandhool guure hostee them he even refused to join italian war against Ceyr. Now we expanding to matabaan from the west wich is the reason why there was a war recently. We r not like you HG took Xamar from you and pushed you to the sea they are gubadley-Hiliwaa

As for the little murusade we have annexed their next door waceysle in burdbud our policy is Ceyr to take over them they took from them warxoolo and are in Ceelbuur besides their land is dhagax unlike of the flat green budbud of waceysle

This is how we conqurered awbakar gaabane, agoonyar and waceysle who the f*ck is reer Isxambaar?
Screenshot_20230726-223818.jpg

Last edited:

Jungle

VIP
Its the opposite nacasyahow View attachment 284976

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Where did I lie in that quote? All of your MPs are either part of Sh. Sharif party or Damuljadiid.

Abti waa ku nahay according to your odayaal first, then mine say the same thing. Its you who are denying this on here claiming you have nothing to do with Hawiye when infact you're Hawiye through Mudulood. You would of been .5 if not for us. Habar Gidir mise Gugundhabe aa Hawiye kugu soo daray dabcan. Xoog ma ku naqatay Hawiye? :pachah1: sidee xisaabta Hawiye adigu lugugu daray? Ka jawaab fadlan laangaab

'Xawaadle maa hawiyaa mise darood?'

Nabadoon Giriig he is XL as you know on well respected channel. He explains how YOU claim we're your reer abti.

^from the horses mouth

Again Laangaab always Laangaab. You need us we don't need you. Abgaal waa qowmiyad, the guy in Xaradheere or Warsheikh doesn't know of your existence lol

Where did I lie in that quote? All of your MPs are either part of Sh. Sharif party or Damuljadiid.

Abti waa ku nahay according to your odayaal first, then mine say the same thing. Its you who are denying this on here claiming you have nothing to do with Hawiye when infact you're Hawiye through Mudulood. You would of been .5 if not for us. Habar Gidir mise Gugundhabe aa Hawiye kugu soo daray dabcan. Xoog ma ku naqatay Hawiye? :pachah1: sidee xisaabta Hawiye adigu lugugu daray? Ka jawaab fadlan laangaab. Abgaal kill each other hawadle never fought each other we are pure somali Nothern clan and you and murusade share shirib with bantu

'Xawaadle maa hawiyaa mise darood?'

Nabadoon Giriig he is XL as you know on well respected channel. He explains how YOU claim we're your reer abti.

^from the horses mouth

Again Laangaab always Laangaab. You need us we don't need you. Abgaal waa qowmiyad, the guy in Xaradheere or Warsheikh doesn't know of your existence lol
This BS was spread by Abgaal how can Xawaadle know about "cawaano mudulood"? 🤣🤣

Listen Xawaadle are very old clan they arrived east hiiraan by late 18 century this is when they first time had border with Abgaal. Maxaas district is just 80 years old we dont look same you know that you look like murusade abd saleebaan except waceysle who are different stroy we dont have the same dhaqan hawadle are very eloquent and Abgaal cant talk. Stop begging us cawaanyahay dhiiga bantuga ah 🤣🤣

When i joined here you were all claiming us i told you to f*ck off and ypur cawaano mudulood لعنة الله عليكم 🤣🤣

This BS was spread by Abgaal how can Xawaadle know about "cawaano mudulood"? 🤣🤣

Listen Xawaadle are very old clan they arrived east hiiraan by late 18 century this is when they first time had border with Abgaal. Maxaas district is just 80 years old we dont look same you know that you look like murusade except waceysle who are different stroy we dont have the same dhaqan hawafle are very eloquent and Abgaal cant talk. Stop begging us cawaanyahay dhiiga bantuga ah 🤣🤣
Are Xawaadle older than Abgaal? If your ancient, why can’t you reach a million in numbers. This isn’t a diss it’s normal question reply sensibily for once :mjcry:

Are Xawaadle older than Abgaal? If so why can’t you reach a million in numbers. This isn’t a diss it’s normal question reply sensibily for once :mjcry:
bc Hawadle are real clan not fake one like Abgaal. They say abgaal waa abgaa iyo mugiisa. Abgaal was colonised by Ajuran so they adopted their syatem of "imaamka ajuuraan" and Abgaal had "Imaamka mudulood" imam is not ugaas or Garaad its about geography that why Abgaal dont look the same bc they r fake clan like shiikhaal clan who are xer. All the Madows under ajuuraan have joined Abgaal. Abgaal dont share the same DNA alot of them carry pygmy haplogroup. Waceylse are closer to other Somalis

bc Hawadle are real clan not fake one like Abgaal. They say abgaal waa abgaa iyo mugiisa. Abgaal was colonised by Ajuran so they adopted their syatem of "imaamka ajuuraan" and Abgaal had "Imaamka mudulood" imam is not ugaas or Garaad its about geography that why Abgaal dont look the same bc they r fake clan like shiikhaal clan who are xer. All the Madows under ajuuraan have joined Abgaal.
Imaam is an honour and I’m proud to call my clan leader an Islamic title rather than boqor or anything else. We could have easily called our ruling sultanate laakin Imamate iyo imaamka baa ka qurxoon. We are Muslim after all

We were colonised by Ajuuran? How can our own reer abti colonise us? I see you multiple times like to change history just because you hate Abgaal. You say our mother is naasdheer but Ali cismaan was given his nickname ‘Abgaal’ by his grandad who was Ajuuran. Father of Fatima. So how can our mother be the respectful Bantu women? You also mentioned we were ruled by Cadcad but it was completely different in reality. The Yaquub imaam had so many Banadiri concubines and wives that today if you go shangaani you will see a dhagcas looking man telling you he is Abgaal reer imaam. His descendants mixed with the Cadcads there which makes sense as they lived there since 16th century.

I won’t adress the looking Bantu comment because Im personally yet to meet a Abgaal that looks Bantu. Of course the anomly exists like every other clan

Last edited:
I have made it my life mission not to teach my son about his clan relatives back home or his sub clan. At some point it must end. My father hated clan and i will carry on his legacy. Aad baan ugaxumahay inaad kushaaqsantihiin cudurka qabiil.

Trending