Xenophobic attack-Somali girls beaten by 30 students at Parliament Hill School

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sxb the uk is so nice for a muslim. I've never experienced any racism and I live in a city that's majority cadaan. Cadaans here a tolerant. Madows are normal people as well. Keep peace with them you'll be calm and peaceful
Why do you wanna dismiss islamaphobia and somaliphobia just because you haven't experienced it

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Why do you wanna dismiss islamaphobia and somaliphobia just because you haven't experienced it
Tbh I'm not dismissing anything. I'm just trying to reason here. Make sense of the situation. I think the little somali girls got into beef with some hood madow chicks and they got jumped.

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
True, but u always hear shiit like this, how come u never see somalis striking back??
Somali community is very divided. They can't really fight back. Couple somali gangs her they just earned more respect for somalis in Street terms. Idk what will happen it will be very interesting
giphy.gif

I don’t know why people are shocked and outraged here, this is something minor in my opinion. You get and hit them back. Life goes on. People here have a such a victim mentality.
Not really it can turn real ugly quick like the shukri abdi case ,kids are ruthless also things like bullying and racism shouldn’t be normalised. Every child should feel safe and happy going to school.

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
OP PUT TRIGGER WARNING IM BEYOND TRIGGERED

IM ON EDGE SO PISSED

I'm so pissed that I'm thinking of buying plane ticket to help these weak Abdis in UK ajeeb im tired of carrying Abdis in the UK

LONG LIVE ABDIS In TORONTO AND SEATTLE

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
It isn't really unique to somalis many other horners have something very similar dance . We should create our own version to practice Islam. Its attached with our culture and language. Also has leaders and people we look up to like somali kingdoms that's used to exist
what dhaanto is only Somali thing other horners whattt never seen another nigga doing better dhaanto then cali dhaanto

Princefan

80s fan
Reer bombaclaat and reer babatunde are coons. These Madows are obsessed with somalis. What have we ever done to them for them to beat up innocent somali kids. Why do uk madows despise us?

Gladiolus

Somali, is a race
Why dont they take up lawyers, go to the authorities/media as a community and voice the constant hatred and fear they are living in. Look at the East Asians, the only similarity they have is their features and yet they came together to fight racism against them.

Princefan

80s fan
If Somalis did this to madows it would be called racist and the BLM would stage another march. This will be dismissed because it is okay ti discriminate against Somalis as we're somali and muslim.

Princefan

80s fan
Madows in the uk are very islamophobic especially those west Africans. The Jamaicans are chill tbh but the west Africans are super jealous of Somalis wallahi I’ve clocked that. Did you guys realise if it was a white person the Somali girl who tweeted that would be quick to point it out but she’s hiding the ethnicity of the racist bullies who we know are 100% black
Jamaicans are islamophobic too.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Somalispot for the win! All yall who were clever enough to realize the use of Xenophobc and not Racist to deduce the perpetrators were black, cookie for you.

UK somalis need to grow a backbone and deal with the anti-somali sentiment (not from timojilecs or cadaans, but from MADHOWS specifically) once and for all. because ignoring it is just gonna make a more hostile community for any of you UK somalis, not likt it already isnt hostile.

Status
Not open for further replies.