Xenophobic attack-Somali girls beaten by 30 students at Parliament Hill School

Status
Not open for further replies.
why would they defend xalimos when they don’t even defend us when we are attacked by ajnabis? Same people y’all cape for are the ones attacking somalis.

I've never caped for anyone. So why lie?

Again, your world view is nothing but childish twitter beefs that are instigated by bored idiots. Somali girls insulting or caping for outsiders isn't a reflection of normal Somali girls.

Ciyaal be gone please.

Last edited:
Hate everytime when a somali is attacked, they will run to social media for support. I was bullied and the only way I end it was by violence.

Gather friends, cousins, neighbours etc. Catch them lacking or some of them. Use weapons if you have to ( bats, belts, wood etc). Move in groups because they will look for revenge. This sister should be hunting them down.

Fights are normal part of life. You gotta hit back. This is great life lesson

Hate everytime when a somali is attacked, they will run to social media for support. I was bullied and the only way I end it was by violence.

Gather friends, cousins, neighbours etc. Catch them lacking or some of them. Use weapons if you have to ( bats, belts, wood etc). Move in groups because they will look for revenge. This sister should be hunting them down.

It's happening every other week nowadays

West Indians were the worst in the 2000s and 2010s but they've lost ground
There’s more west Africans in London now compared to Jamaicans these days. Especially that Camden area were this incident took place has lots of islamophobic congolese who hate Somalis with a passion

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
There’s more west Africans in London now compared to Jamaicans these days. Especially that Camden area were this incident took place has lots of islamophobic congolese who hate Somalis with a passion
Yh they migrated in the 2000s in droves.

yeah honestly

Tottenham and manor house yutes should ride out on em. i bet one of them has a cousin or older brother in a gang. time to smoke a Madow pack

You’ll never see a BLM xalimo wanting justice for this. So let me get this straight, SJW xalimos say somalis r racist and booty lick ajanbis cuz of a few trolls online, YET there are multiple documented cases of Madows targeting Somalis just because they are somali but they don’t call them racist? someone make it make sense.
Notice how she didn’t mention the race of the attackers and instead of saying “racism” she saying xenophobic. Her people got attacked yet she is still clinging on to the “black” identity. She knows if she mentions race she will lose her beloved “black card”.BLM Xalimos r lost people and I’ve been saying that, hopefully people will see this.
Let this shit happen where i’m at. Wallahi it’s war.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Of course its the usual jealous suspects. Online stuff now becoming reality, what you say online has a impact on real life.

But unprovoked violence is never the answer, "self defence violence" is :ufdup:

Again, your world view is nothing but childish twitter beefs that are instigated by bored idiots.

Ciyaal be gone please.
twitter beef?? a girl just got her ass beat by a group of madows yet that’s ur concern.. I don’t even need to talk to u anymore, Where u stand is very clear.

It's happening every other week nowadays

Somalis live in large numbers in bad areas etc fights, getting jumped is expected. I have sympathy for the girl who got jumped but she and older sister especially gotta strike back. They where scared to do 1 on 1 so it should be easy to beat them up. If someone jumps you you jump them back, eye for an eye

twitter beef?? a girl just got her ass beat by a group of madows yet that’s ur concern.. I don’t even need to talk to u anymore, Where u stand is very clear.

I'm talking about how you said you wouldn't defend Somali girls because of the way they behave on twitter.

You're trying your best to paint me a certain way, its not working. My views are there for everyone to see in the beginning of the thread.

You're the one that said you don't think your people deserve defending because of a couple of idiots.

Like I said, you have an ciyaal social media infested mentality.

Last edited:

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
This guy is out of his cotton picking mind

The only two things mile end Mali’s are known for is being fully lander and getting bullied by manor park at one point.
Lol don’t get triggered. Just a little joke. Don’t go radical on me sxb

Tottenham and manor house yutes should ride out on em. i bet one of them has a cousin or older brother in a gang. time to smoke a Madow pack
If I was back in secondary school and I was one of the girls I would do a surprise jump attack on them 1 on 1. These madows are cowards they only fight in herds.

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
It isn't really unique to somalis many other horners have something very similar dance . We should create our own version to practice Islam. Its attached with our culture and language. Also has leaders and people we look up to like somali kingdoms that's used to exist

i Make sense with what I say , can sometimes say some childish dumb stuff or may joke too much but I am a logical person.

praise be to Allah:deadosama::deadosama::russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts