Xenophobic attack-Somali girls beaten by 30 students at Parliament Hill School

Status
Not open for further replies.

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Sxb we desperately need an Islam that distinguishes us. The Iranians have a certain style , the Moroccans have a certain style , the Pakistanis have a certain style , the Indonesians have a certain style heck even the Senegalese and Gambians have there own style.

what do we Somalis have that’s unique to us?This form of Wahhabism where we have blindly adoptedthere dress code ultimately will make ajnabis look down on us , see us as beggars and people that can be picked on.
Actually agree with you here. We need something to distinguish us from forengiors

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
This guy is out of his cotton picking mind

The only two things mile end Mali’s are known for is being fully lander and getting bullied by manor park at one point.
That beef was half hearted, also manor park are still isaaq.

@Angelina exactly what i talking about last night. I don’t even know the whole story but i can guarantee you they were black.
Why aren’t u putting ur SJW suit on for ur own people yet ur the first line of defense when we insult Madows?

Madows in the uk are very islamophobic especially those west Africans. The Jamaicans are chill tbh but the west Africans are super jealous of Somalis wallahi I’ve clocked that. Did you guys realise if it was a white person the Somali girl who tweeted that would be quick to point it out but she’s hiding the ethnicity of the racist bullies who we know are 100% black

Last edited:
Madows in the uk are very islamophobic especially those west Africans. The Jamaicans are chill tbh but the west Africans are super jealous of Somalis wallahi I’ve clocked that. Did you guys realise if it was a white person the Somali girl who tweeted that would be quick to point it out but she’s hiding the ethnicity of racist bullies who we know are 100% black
West Indians were the worst in the 2000s and 2010s but they've lost ground

Gacanka Cadmeed

Madows in the uk are very islamophobic especially those west Africans. The Jamaicans are chill tbh but the west Africans are super jealous of Somalis wallahi I’ve clocked that. Did you guys realise if it was a white person the Somali girl who tweeted that would be quick to point it out but she’s hiding the ethnicity of racist bullies who we know are 100% black
It's also the Jamaicans but they hate Africans in general.

the only time you see the word bullying next to the word Somali is in the UK

This shit would never happen in Toronto Minnesota or Seattle people would die if they jumped Somali girls and especially in Ramadan

SOMALIS of the UK need to huddle up and get does bastards and I guarantee you it's not the white Brits it's these black Carribean and west Africans / get them back this is no longer bullying or what you Brits call banter this is physical assault and they will kill eventually
let this shit happen in minneapolis, then cedar block boys gonna be shooting up the ops neighborhood

@Angelina exactly what i talking about last night. I don’t even know the whole story but i can guarantee you they were black.
Why aren’t u putting ur SJW suit on for ur own people yet ur the first line of defense when we insult Madows?

Don't try me. I've commented on this thread already and I wasn't defending madows in the other thread. Also, we don't even know what the culprits are.

I've noticed you willfully go out of your way to twist arguments when it doesn't suit your world view.

Somali girls are getting beat up and incel Abdis response is to use monkey emojis on random black girls pictures? Ooh how scary. Definitely defending their people aren't they.

Gacanka Cadmeed

It isn't really unique to somalis many other horners have something very similar dance . We should create our own version to practice Islam. Its attached with our culture and language. Also has leaders and people we look up to like somali kingdoms that's used to exist
Islam is universal

Don't try me. I've commented on this thread already and I wasn't defending madows in the other thread.

I've noticed you willfully go out of your way to twist their argument when it doesn't suit your world view.

Somali girls are getting beat up and incel Abdis response is to use monkey emojis on random black girls pictures? Ooh how scary. Definitely defending their people aren't they.
why would they defend xalimos when they don’t even defend us when we are attacked by ajnabis? Same people y’all cape for are the ones attacking somalis.

Gacanka Cadmeed

Yes but how it's practiced isn't. Senegal , Iran, Saudi, Malaysia, Indonesia, Pakistan all have one thing in common they are Muslims. But they practical it differently. We should create our own version
But that feels like bidaah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending