Xenophobic attack-Somali girls beaten by 30 students at Parliament Hill School

Status
Not open for further replies.
wheres the malis in london did yall really let 2 xalimos get jumped by 30 Madows?? crazy
if we did this it would be "racism" but when they do it its xenophobia

Keo

VIP
the fact they called it a xenophobic attack and not a racist attack is enough to know their race.
If they had called it a racist attack I would have still believed it was done by madows based on the location and whites in London are usually non-confrontational

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
Caadii iska dig sxb, you used to get bullied until dutch somalis arrived in 1999
This is the story. When Isaaqs first came to the UK in massive numbers after 1988, the Madows thought we would submit to them but we fought back. Even the Dutch Somalis in 1999 were isaaq. It was after 2006, the conflict escalated.

Gacanka Cadmeed

You guys don’t fight shit, like my brotha @Mr Sufi said we need to train and mobilize you miskeen ass niggas. Seattle/Toronto is gonna help the diaspora in the UK we’re gonna be like the Somali amisom.
We actually did that's why they are always talking bad about Somalis on Twitter and try to beat our women. They haven't recovered from their karbaash. All this talk of bullying isn't true.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
How did I wake up to this blasphemy where are the men? Wallahi waxan ceeb waaye you’ll never hear this shit in America. Even are small diaspora in Atlanta be holding shit down against those crazy madows.

BLM is a scam. You are more likely to be attacked by a black criminal than to be unfairly treated by a police officer.
"Police brutality" isn't a thing in Europe for the most part. I don't understand why any Somali or madoow living here feels the need to associate with that movement lol

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
Dress better , eat better , think better , and look at people in the eye. And even Satan will run away from you let alone ajnabi cadaans or madows.

praise be to Allah.
We Somalis need to start a movement or something like the Nation of Islam. We need our own form of Islam in the diaspora.

maybe a form of Islam dedicated to the sultanates of hobyo or a hawiye noble sultanate?:mjhaps:

Gacanka Cadmeed

How did I wake up to this blasphemy where are the men? Wallahi waxan ceeb waaye you’ll never hear this shit in America. Even are small diaspora in Atlanta be holding shit down against those crazy madows.
The funny thing is in the UK, I seen eedo's beating up Caribbean women.

Gacanka Cadmeed

Dress better , eat better , think better , and look at people in the eye. And even Satan will run away from you let alone ajnabi cadaans or madows.

praise be to Allah.
We Somalis need to start a movement or something like the Nation of Islam. We need our own form of Islam in the diaspora.

maybe a form of Islam dedicated to the sultanates of hobyo or a hawiye noble sultanate?:mjhaps:
Nope we don't need a Somali Elijah Mohammed

digaagjecel

We actually did that's why they are always talking bad about Somalis on Twitter and try to beat our women. They haven't recovered from their karbaash. All this talk of bullying isn't true.
Your a tower hamlets kid bro you guys are miskeen. You guys put in no work, name one body you guys dropped. Meanwhile neighborhoods like malistrip,Camden,tpl, and Manor park who you guys got bullied by are linking up to create a Somali union.

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
Nope we don't need a Somali Elijah Mohammed

Sxb we desperately need an Islam that distinguishes us. The Iranians have a certain style , the Moroccans have a certain style , the Pakistanis have a certain style , the Indonesians have a certain style heck even the Senegalese and Gambians have there own style.

what do we Somalis have that’s unique to us?This form of Wahhabism where we have blindly adoptedthere dress code ultimately will make ajnabis look down on us , see us as beggars and people that can be picked on.

Gacanka Cadmeed

Your a tower hamlets kid bro you guys are miskeen. You guys put in no work, name one body you guys dropped. Meanwhile neighborhoods like malistrip,Camden,tpl, and Manor park who you guys got bullied by are linking up to create a Somali union.
It's because Reer Tower hamlets don't join gangs as much as other areas. Also the madows here are few compared to Somalis and Tima jilec. Trust me though our hero's are crazy

Gacanka Cadmeed

eedo's

digaagjecel

praise be to Allah.

This guy is out of his cotton picking mind
It's because Reer Tower hamlets don't join gangs as much as other areas. Also the madows here are few compared to Somalis and Tima jilec. Trust me though our hero's are crazy
The only two things mile end Mali’s are known for is being fully lander and getting bullied by manor park at one point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts