The Boss💎
VIP
Where are all the so called "Somali gangs we hear about in UK"

Agar Grove
Woolich Gang
Harlesden Boys
Active Gang

WTF are you?
These guys are gangsters who seel drugs and ride on opps. Do you accept them to be activists.
giphy.gif

How it's facts ?? If it was a mali yute I'd understand but their is literally no reason to jump a little innocent xalimo. She definitely had something going on or it's fake. Shit like this is rare
And how do u k ow it is fake what u mean she definitely has something going u dk t make no sense it if was africans black Girls u wouldnt say this u support racist 30 ppl tht attack innocent somali Girls

No xalimo gets jumped like that for no reason trust me I live in the uk. What probably happened is 15 year old Somali girl and her friends got into an argument with some madow girls. Then the madow girls told their male friends and brothers. The older boys are probably the brothers who told the mandem to pull up. :manny:
It they got argument they shouldnt have done tht to them if those somali Girls did same called their brothers and older boys to beat 3 black africans Girls those somali Girls and their brother and oldr boys would have been called racist by non somalis and somali ppl
But u and @greyhound stone say it is fake u both make excuse for non somalis but when Somalis do the same u both would have been against and i think u both would have called those Somalis tht did racist and hatefull but noo Let make exuce to non somalis

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
It they got argument they shouldnt have done tht to them if those somali Girls did same called their brothers and older boys to beat 3 black africans Girls those somali Girls and their brother and oldr boys would have been called racist by non somalis and somali ppl
But u and @greyhound stone say it is fake u both make excuse for non somalis but when Somalis do the same u both would have been against and would have called those Somalis did tht racist and hatefull but nool Let make exuce to non somalis
Agree actually. With madows it's always a lose-lose situation. There is no winning with such people

wtf?? did they have beef or something how did 2 girls end up being jumped by 30 negros?? you reer uk people better do something about this lol

Somali's in the United States don't play with stuff like this. There will legit be riots if something like this happened in a Somali heavy area. Each and every single one of those kids who attacked these girls needs to get jumped the same way. This is how we roll in the U.S when someone gets out of line.
LOOOOL you see something new everyday

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
the only time you see the word bullying next to the word Somali is in the UK

This shit would never happen in Toronto Minnesota or Seattle people would die if they jumped Somali girls and especially in Ramadan

SOMALIS of the UK need to huddle up and get does bastards and I guarantee you it's not the white Brits it's these black Carribean and west Africans / get them back this is no longer bullying or what you Brits call banter this is physical assault and they will kill eventually
I can guarantee that this shit wouldn’t happen in North America. UK niggas are all talk on Twitter, but niggas watched their woman get jumped by a army. In high school we used to have wars between the Somalis and madows.

again , how do you know the race of the attackers when it isnt mentioned in the twt ? i read that the school has a race problem .

somalis in camden gotta come together and beat the shit out of those fuckers ong

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
I can guarantee that this shit wouldn’t happen in North America. UK niggas are all talk on Twitter, but niggas watched their woman get jumped by a army. In high school we used to have wars between the Somalis and madows.
We fought with Madows since 1989

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I heard about this.
What were the race of the girls who attacked them?
It seemed like they kept hiding that part completely.
the fact they called it a xenophobic attack and not a racist attack is enough to know their race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts