Xenophobic attack-Somali girls beaten by 30 students at Parliament Hill School

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xenophobic, not racist..
Let me guess, as usual Africans and Carribbeans are jumping Somalis?

Somalis in the UK need to form organisations to tackle Somali hate groups who are African & Carribbean. Organise and apply pressure.
Xenophobic is label tht is invent recent it is racist attaack i think they are being attack cuz those Girls are somali
If 30 Somali ppl did same non somali and somali ppl would have called them racist and anti balck if the victims were black africans xenophobic is to cover racist ppl do what those did whether they be black africans whites arabs ot toehr they are racist

Last edited:

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
“they had arguments so they deserve to be beaten by 30+ monkeys including boys”

Low energy low iq trolling
Not arguments probably beef. Never beef the majority. Somalis aren't really majority like blacks.
I went ahead and calculated your BMI for you and I just wanted to say you're on the edge Saxib. You gotta eat less basto and barris hunno.
Gained a few pounds in lockdown nothing to serious. Still doesn't downplay the fact I'm perfectly capable of defending myself

I can show you many videos of Jamaicans beating or killing somalis in toronto, even you’re biggest gangster top5 got chased out of a chicken shop

I'm talking about civilized blacks and civilized Somalis. Not some random thugs attacking each other

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
U dont understand. Its a london thing against these madows
Sxb you london malis are victims. You guys need to sort out yourself smh.
giphy.gif

People need to stop being concerned with what these girls may have done. There is no justification for 30+ people to attack a girl. Can you imagine, boys wearing balaclavas with dogs beating up poor girls??!

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
People need to stop being concerned with what these girls may have done. There is no justification for 30+ people to attack a girl. Can you imagine, boys wearing balaclavas with dogs beating up poor girls??!
Agree but it doesn't make you innocent. If I go outside looking for trouble I'll definitely find it. Hopefully the somali victim community in London fight for equality. :ohno: :ohno::mjlol:.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Where are all the so called "Somali gangs we hear about in UK"

Agar Grove
Woolich Gang
Harlesden Boys
Active Gang

WTF are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending