Xenophobic attack-Somali girls beaten by 30 students at Parliament Hill School

Status
Not open for further replies.
BLM Halimos and Farahs forgot that there is no partnership without being strong on your own. How can they help other Africans when Somalis in the UK are disunited and being attacked?

Somali SJW need to form a Somali only organisation and hold other Africans accountable. Speak loudly about the attacks and bullying.
Some Blm faraxs exist here :meleshame:

Somalis here in London fight a lot with madows even the eedos to the young children. We don't need a new Shukri Abdi to be killed.
I’ll never forget when shukri abdi was killed and a bunch of black People were saying they didn’t care and it’s not their problem. After that I told myself these people really don’t care and to never give a shit about their causes.

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
LMAO. Somali gangs have these madows on a lifeline which these madow gangs legit shout somali hatred cus they keep getting slapped by somali gangs. wallahi if i saw these yutes i would legit beat the shit out of them dirty fuckers. @greyhound stone u dont know this shit idiot u live outside of london these motherfuckers like doing it here
u talking about this :ayaanswag:

malistrip and tpl have these Madows on ropes. they keep shitting on malis sayin malis tryna take over the town when we already took it and most of their women and men with it :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

What is gang activity going to do for these girls? I'm speaking more on the lines of activism. Fight this school and air their dirty laundry out so this doesn't happen again.

I used to sympathize with the BLM movement, until I saw how self-centered and hypocritical these Madows are.

They want you to call yourself black, but hate you with a passion and laugh & cheer at your misery.

They want you to remain silent and laugh along while they make fun of your features and roots.

They want you to befriend them while they rob and beat you senseless for being Somali.

They want you to partake in their BLM charades, while never silent to your cries during times of misery and distress.

Pure munafiqimo. I hope Somalis completely dissociate from them, apart from the good ones.

I used to sympathize with the BLM movement, until I saw how self-centered and hypocritical these Madows are.

They want you to call yourself black, but hate you with a passion and laugh & cheer at your misery.

They want you to remain silent and laugh along while they make fun of your features and roots.

They want you to befriend them while they rob and beat you senseless for being Somali.

They want you to partake in their BLM charades, while never silent to your cries during times of misery and distress.

Pure munafiqimo. I hope Somalis completely dissociate from them, apart from the good ones.
I say im black they say no ur somali i say im not black im a COON. Theres no winning with these idiotic madows

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED

I AM MUSLIM ABD AFRICAN/SOMALI

I NEVER SUPPORTED BLM AND I DONT CARE ABOUT BLACKS SUFFERING ANYWHERE f*ck THEM ALL / I ONLY PRAY FOR SOMALIS AND MUSLIMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts