Xenophobic attack-Somali girls beaten by 30 students at Parliament Hill School

Status
Not open for further replies.

greyhound stone

The BossπŸ’Ž
VIP
you FUCKING idiot wallaahi. the pupils were racist and islamophobic. also muslim women and girls face the physical aspect of islamophobia so this isnt shocking. if ur gonna victim blame then go f*ck urself.
Why would random students jump you for no reason?? Doesn't make sense. She had beef is the only conclusion I can come up to.

Can't protect everyone. I'm never protecting random xalimos tbh. Idgaf about any women other than my family which includes my hoyoo, sister, aunties and cousin. Everyone else idagf about. Don't get into beefs you can't handle. Also shouldn't they have male family members to back the beef. Alhamdulilah I come from a large family both partnerlly and maternal. So I'm blessed any beef I get into a whole qabil will back the beef :whew:

If you saw a Somali girl getting beat up by some Madow dudes you wouldn’t intervene? Even if it meant getting your ass kicked, you should still try.

Gacanka Cadmeed

Ψ§Ω†Ψ§ عربي, Ψ³Ω’Ω†Ω’Ω…Ω’ Ω‡ΩŽΩ†ΩˆΩ„Ψ§ΨͺΩˆβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œ, Free Azawad, πŸ‡ΎπŸ‡ͺ
Why would random students jump you for no reason?? Doesn't make sense. She had beef is the only conclusion I can come up to.
I think it's more Islamophobia as they literally said 9/11 on snap

Gacanka Cadmeed

Xenophobic, not racist..
Let me guess, as usual Africans and Carribbeans are jumping Somalis?

Somalis in the UK need to form organisations to tackle Somali hate groups who are African & Carribbean. Organise and apply pressure.
Go on clubhouse and draft those nicely faraahs

greyhound stone

The BossπŸ’Ž
VIP
If you saw a Somali girl getting beat up by some JarΓ©er dudes you wouldn’t intervene? Even if it meant getting your ass kicked, you should still try.
No I don't care about random xalimos. Only my people. It wouldn't happen for no reason. She must of gotten into beefs. I role as a lone soldier and I mind my business. :ohno:

Facts that's what I was saying. People are so dumb
Are you joking Me? Listen I’m from England and this shit happens! You don’t understand the shit that use to happen to Somalis in the U.K. I got attacked by a group of black girls at primary school. I remember just walking down the road when I was 13 and a black boy shouted β€œ you dirty Somalian” and kicked a football at my head 🀣🀣. Listen I’m not even going to get into it but life for Somalis in the U.K. was bad! I’m glad it doesn’t happen to the younger generation.

greyhound stone

The BossπŸ’Ž
VIP
Are you joking Me? Listen I’m from England and this shit happens! You don’t understand the shit that use to happen to Somalis in the U.K. I got attacked by a group of black girls at primary school. I remember just walking down the road when I was 13 and a black boy shouted β€œ you dirty Somalian” and kicked a football at my head 🀣🀣. Listen I’m not even going to get into it but life for Somalis in the U.K. was bad! I’m glad it doesn’t happen to the younger generation.
OK it doesn't happen now why would this still happen in 2021 ?

OK it doesn't happen now why would this still happen in 2021 ?
You’re right it’s better then before but i wouldn’t be surprised if this is true. Wallahi most black people in U.K. despise Somalis and now they like us because it’s cool to like us now. White People in London are cool ive never had a problem with them

blm xalimos avoiding this thread like

ABFDCB10-88F3-4598-8D00-CC2B07CD1CDE.gif

Someone tag them, I want to hear they’re excuses

the only time you see the word bullying next to the word Somali is in the UK

This shit would never happen in Toronto Minnesota or Seattle people would die if they jumped Somali girls and especially in Ramadan

SOMALIS of the UK need to huddle up and get does bastards and I guarantee you it's not the white Brits it's these black Carribean and west Africans / get them back this is no longer bullying or what you Brits call banter this is physical assault and they will kill eventually
Somali's in the United States don't play with stuff like this. There will legit be riots if something like this happened in a Somali heavy area. Each and every single one of those kids who attacked these girls needs to get jumped the same way. This is how we roll in the U.S when someone gets out of line.
LMAO. Somali gangs have these madows on a lifeline which these madow gangs legit shout somali hatred cus they keep getting slapped by somali gangs. wallahi if i saw these yutes i would legit beat the shit out of them dirty fuckers. @greyhound stone u dont know this shit idiot u live outside of london these motherfuckers like doing it here

You’re right it’s better then before but i wouldn’t be surprised if this is true. Wallahi most black people in U.K. despise Somalis and now they like us because it’s cool to like us now. White People in London are cool ive never had a problem with them
its only ghetto madows who like doing it fr fr

Gacanka Cadmeed

Sxb the uk is so nice for a muslim. I've never experienced any racism and I live in a city that's majority cadaan. Cadaans here a tolerant. Madows are normal people as well. Keep peace with them you'll be calm and peaceful
Somalis here in London fight a lot with madows even the eedos to the young children. We don't need a new Shukri Abdi to be killed.

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
LMAO. Somali gangs have these madows on a lifeline which these madow gangs legit shout somali hatred cus they keep getting slapped by somali gangs. wallahi if i saw these yutes i would legit beat the shit out of them dirty fuckers. @greyhound stone u dont know this shit idiot u live outside of london these motherfuckers like doing it here
GET THEM

After that attack on that Syrian kid with a cast in the UK, I can certainly tell you that the majority of the perpetrators are not Cadaan. After seeing how widespread and extensive the recognition of the issue was, the majority are petrified of even laying a feather on a Somali - or any other Muslim immigrants.

I can guarantee you that the perpetrators of this attack were Madow, specifically Carribeans. They, for some odd reason, feel that they're 'native' to whatever district or city they have in London or in the UK, and persistently attack other communities that attempt to settle near them. Heck, they even attack West African migrants, who are supposedly their black kins, simply due to those West African migrants out-performing them in schools and are generally more successful in life. Every new settled community in the UK gets attacked by these Carribeans that were brought as slaves. This what I was told by a few relatives that live in the UK.

The funny thing is that they're the biggest British coons, while they want others to accept their black identity cuz it's white supremacy not to. :ohlord:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts