Xenophobic attack-Somali girls beaten by 30 students at Parliament Hill School

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
You will see some weak SJW Somalis caping for Africans and Carribbeans instead of addressing the very real issue of attacks on Somalis.

All they care about is fitting into this imaginary "Black" gang that only applies to Niger-Congo descendants.
Never will I say I'm black I AM MUSLIM AND AFRICAN/SOMALI THATS IT

Wallahi this will be an entertaining one. Time for somalis to go back to their bullied days. Hopefully somali twitter incels don't go too crazy here. Tbh I don't believe this. Shit like this don't happen no more. There is no way there innocent little angles. Maybe had beef or something. Nobody attacks somalis for no reason specially xalimos who are adored by the black community. Not real
giphy.gif
holy shit ur an idiot.

No xalimo gets jumped like that for no reason trust me I live in the uk. What probably happened is 15 year old Somali girl and her friends got into an argument with some madow girls. Then the madow girls told their male friends and brothers. The older boys are probably the brothers who told the mandem to pull up. :manny:

greyhound stone

The BossπŸ’Ž
VIP
No xalimo gets jumped like that for no reason trust me I live in the uk. What probably happened is 15 year old Somali girl and her friends got into an argument with some madow girls. Then the madow girls told their male friends and brothers. The older boys are probably the brothers who told the mandem to pull up. :manny:
Facts that's what I was saying. People are so dumb

No one is saying they were innocent. Knowing how much madow girls run their mouths they probably started the argument with the Somali girls who defended themselves.

Honestly, these girls need to gather their cousins/family and confront these hoodlums, give them a taste of that ass beating.

Last edited:
Somali's in the United States don't play with stuff like this. There will legit be riots if something like this happened in a Somali heavy area. Each and every single one of those kids who attacked these girls needs to get jumped the same way. This is how we roll in the U.S when someone gets out of line.

Last edited:

greyhound stone

The BossπŸ’Ž
VIP
There is time to troll and time to be serious, someone please ban this troll before I lose it
Sxb they aren't angels.
This is the answer

How it's facts ?? If it was a mali yute I'd understand but their is literally no reason to jump a little innocent xalimo. She definitely had something going on or it's fake. Shit like this is rare
you FUCKING idiot wallaahi. the pupils were racist and islamophobic. also muslim women and girls face the physical aspect of islamophobia so this isnt shocking. if ur gonna victim blame then go f*ck urself.

greyhound stone

The BossπŸ’Ž
VIP
UK Somali guys need to start protecting and looking over their women. Some of y’all are a bunch of dayuuths.
Can't protect everyone. I'm never protecting random xalimos tbh. Idgaf about any women other than my family which includes my hoyoo, sister, aunties and cousin. Everyone else idagf about. Don't get into beefs you can't handle. Also shouldn't they have male family members to back the beef. Alhamdulilah I come from a large family both partnerlly and maternal. So I'm blessed any beef I get into a whole qabil will back the beef :whew:

Somali's in the United States don't play with stuff like this. There will legit be riots if something like this happened in a Somali heavy area. Each and every single one of those kids who attacked these girls needs to get jumped the same way. This is how we roll in the U.S when someone gets out of hand.
Reer America don’t know how to fight Wallahi that was so shameful if they didn’t have the numbers they would have got smoked. :ohlord::tacky:

Gacanka Cadmeed

Ψ§Ω†Ψ§ عربي, Ψ³Ω’Ω†Ω’Ω…Ω’ Ω‡ΩŽΩ†ΩˆΩ„Ψ§ΨͺΩˆβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œ, Free Azawad, πŸ‡ΎπŸ‡ͺ
Somali's in the United States don't play with stuff like this. There will legit be riots if something like this happened in a Somali heavy area. Each and every single one of those kids who attacked these girls needs to get jumped the same way. This is how we roll in the U.S when someone gets out of hand.
Reer uk we need to mobilize

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts