Xasan Sheikh has stepped aside for Sheikh Shariff to receive full backing of Qowmiyadda Mudulood

Jungle

VIP
sharif is a dumb cawaan qoslaaye is more worse but qoslaaye has way more charisma and somalis are easily fooled and feeble minded.
Asbax dowlad ku nool . I honestly think all somalis will make a pact after this to make sure you're the lowest of the low in gov. Gedogaajo musqul kenya ii itobiya ah ee isku baasaan sidi banooni cml labadaas dal. Maa iska celisiin? Umadda somaliyeed kale aa afka ku soo taagesiin miyaa booneey? :pachah1:

Interested

Quite the Islamist.
ICU was the best thing that happened to the south, I can't believe people here trying to mudsling Sharif for that, that's the highlight of his political career. No amount of AS this and AS that would change the fact that that one president is the one that brought the gaalo in.. AUN though.

Still would rather have Farmaajo since Shariif, as someone said isnt as cunning and gets easily outmaneuvered. Also I think four years is too short, we need things to stabilize under one dowlad for a while.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Farmajo is one weak clown. These guys are private citizens, they should have no power at all but he's been placating them for months. It doesn't matter anyway, dual track is back. Have fun being the mayor of Mogadishu.

:mjlaugh:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
One of them stepping aside is actually better now than ever, it gives momentum to N&N, the reality is Hassan Sh was the more serious candidate, he will definitely be a challenger next election.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I love Hassan. But this had to happen. For whatever reason Shariif is more popular in the South than Hassan and among Abgaal. Hassan has many friends in HG but Farmaajo is going to get too much support from GM.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
It’s obvious some people in this thread started following Somali politics very recently. Sheikh Sharif is Puntland’s preferred candidate.

Sheikh Sharif’s term in office:
- Galkayo Accord
- Garowe 1
- Garowe 2
- Approval of the constitution

HSM’s term in office:
- Vehemently opposed federalism and hindered the establishment of Jubbaland.

Anyone who says Puntland supports HSM is ignorant, delusional or both.:childplease:

It’s obvious some people in this thread started following Somali politics very recently. Sheikh Sharif is Puntland’s preferred candidate.

- Galkayo Accord
- Garowe 1
- Garowe 2

HSM’s term in office:

Anyone who says Puntland supports HSM is ignorant, delusional or both.:childplease:

Shariif's biggest political mistake was bringing the kacaanists back by hiring Farmajo into politics. Let's see if he learns from his mistakes.

I wouldve thought sh shareef would step aside and let HSM lead cause Tbh this cheese mess was introduce to us by shareefka.
This news is a positive step for many reasons but this brother stole my points.

Shariifka is a good man

1. He knows how to defeat AS
2. He knows how to handle diplomatic crisis
3. He is a charismatic and honest leader
4. Not corrupt unlike HSM
5. Everybody eats.

I would like to add the most important quality of a somali leader is
6.nabadoonka Somalia.

The father of Federal Government of Somalia Shareefka has shown himself to be more then an exceptional leader when he was head of ICU and then leading somalia at its crucial point from Transitional Federal Government to Federal Government of Somalia.

He kicked al Shabaab out of Mogadishu and even did the famous journey from villa Somalia to afgooye with frontline SNA
EuqvqVzWYAENe6T.jpeg.jpg

Nighttime of planing with troops in ceelasha biiyaha

Sh shareef.jpeg.jpg

Continue on to afgooye :salute:

. The last president to visit afgooye was Sh shareef . Even baidoa mayor laftagareen hasnt made a visit to there yet tho it's where most of canshuur is collected for SWS .

After NuurCadde forced out CabdillaahiYuusuf, Shariif was allowed to choose his own parliament. Thats how he got elected selected as the grand poobah of the Wanlaweyn governmnet. Once he he was selected, Shariif got outmaneouvered by PL/Faroole at everyturn

See the Shariif achievements mentioned by by @Dutcjes. She mentioned every event where PL outmaneuvered Shariif. The wise PL supporters should support Shariif unless Deni can get in

@Pwyneth Galtrow post suggests HSM is an activist HAGite centralist but Im not convinced. I think he is just a moderate Islamist and in anycase JL/KG were able to get around his stumbling blocks. I would say he was the 2nd least effective leader of the Wanlaweyn government

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MrCheese has not only been most effective Afweyne style leader of FGS, he is now the front runner.

There is no Irir front runner since HSM is out other than Shariif who was the guy that was unaware of what Kiinya did/didnt sign with ina Cabdirashiid Sharmaarke or whichever minister he wants to blame for the maritime MOU

It looks like @Dalalos_ibn_Adali and the N/N faction have their front runner again until a southern Irir front runner emerges. The only way MrCheese loses is if a dark horse emerges

Whether the Wanlaweyn government is lead by a centralist nephew of Afweyne or a dark horse moderate Ittixaadist Irir or a confederalist federalist MJ, I support an effective FGS reuniting what used to be the Southern region of the former Somaali Republic. Wuqooyi needs a southern partner to revive the defunct Republic

Last edited:
Funny dooro filled out the thread. The man is respected all over south somalia including pl. If people want to badmouth him thats fine but whats he has done speaks for itself.

If we get kmg sharif it would benefit everybody but myself so like i said i hope his outlook has changed, its been a long time since he was president.
They are full of cuqdud dont take them serious.

Jungle

VIP
Xasan hurt about the stepping aside rumour and tbf he wasnt going to do that. Sharifka only denied that bit in his post. Why would xasan step aside when we have about another 3 or 4 candidates.

mrlog

VIP
my humble SL biased opinion
Shariff < HSM < Cheesman

if both shariff and HSM run won’t they be taking votes away from each other?

The confederacy is Abgaal/MJ vs MX/HG
May the best group win

After NuurCadde forced out CabdillaahiYuusuf, Shariif was allowed to choose his own parliament. Thats how he got elected selected as the grand poobah of the Wanlaweyn governmnet. Once he he was selected, Shariif got outmaneouvered by PL/Faroole at everyturn

See the Shariif achievements mentioned by by @Dutcjes. She mentioned every event where PL outmaneuvered Shariif. The wise PL supporters should support Shariif unless Deni can get in

@Pwyneth Galtrow post suggests HSM is an activist HAGite centralist but Im not convinced. I think he is just a moderate Islamist and in anycase JL/KG were able to get around his stumbling blocks. I would say he was the 2nd least effective leader of the Wanlaweyn government

MrCheese has not only been most effective Afweyne style leader of FGS, he is now the front runner.

There is no Irir front runner since HSM is out other than Shariif who was the guy that was unaware of what Kiinya did/didnt sign with ina Cabdirashiid Sharmaarke or whichever minister he wants to blame for the maritime MOU

It looks like @Dalalos_ibn_Adali and the N/N faction have their front runner again until a southern Irir front runner emerges. The only way MrCheese loses is if a dark horse emerges

Whether the Wanlaweyn government is lead by a centralist nephew of Afweyne or a dark horse moderate Ittixaadist Irir or a confederalist federalist MJ, I support an effective FGS reuniting what used to be the Southern region of the former Somaali Republic. Wuqooyi needs a southern partner to revive the defunct Republic

It’s obvious some people in this thread started following Somali politics very recently. Sheikh Sharif is SOMALIA preferred candidate.

- Galkayo Accord
- Garowe 1
- Garowe 2

HSM’s term in office:

Let me fixed that for you :trumpsmirk:.
Sh shareef is with federalism ,he understands somalias problem . He must come back and finished the constitution with a little alteration ofcourse.
Puntland main guy is HSM , deni is close with HSM circles.

Jungle

VIP
One sold the Sea, one sold Somali women. Don’t know who’s more pathetic :francis:
Sheekadaas gedo ku egtahay :mjlol:
I think the 1 whos sent 4000 somalis to fight for another country and a let a 1000 people die under his watch in soobe will be remembered beyond his pathetic term for trying to emulate his uncle :heh:

Trending