Xasan Sheikh has stepped aside for Sheikh Shariff to receive full backing of Qowmiyadda Mudulood

Jungle

VIP
Both these are xasans sub and balwaan has been slandering shariifka for the longest yet hes trying to save face all happy now. Truth hurts. This has been going around ive been saying hes the main man on here for months tbh

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Qoslayey is dumb for that, he would've easily won. How much did they pay him to step aside if this is true? Nobody likes Shariif, he's not gonna win.

Jungle

VIP
Qoslayey is dumb for that, he would've easily won. How much did they pay him to step aside if this is true? Nobody likes Shariif, he's not gonna win.
You speak from your own pov but shariifka is loved all over the south. He has brought peace and opened both port and airport twice in xamar and hes far from a qabilist. Today his own sub are pressuring him due to giving their seat to a qabil who has over 400k population from middle shabelle to middle jubba who had no representation when he became president.

I know reer pl do not like sheikhs but theres more opposition to xasan sheikh than sheikh sharif:pachah1:

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
You speak from your own pov but shariifka is loved all over the south. He has brought peace and opened both port and airport twice in xamar and hes far from a qabilist. Today his own sub are pressuring him due to giving their seat to a qabil who has over 400k population from middle shabelle to middle jubba who had no representation when he became president.

I know reer pl do not like sheikhs but theres more opposition to xasan sheikh than sheikh sharif:pachah1:
I feel like you're more emotionally involved cause he's from your sub but shariif is so forgettable, he has no charisma or presence. He's definitely a wolf in sheeps clothing, those beady eyes lol but If you think his sub can carry him then ok.

I'm just a spectator none of this is gonna affect me Alx x100 :gaasdrink:

Carry on:samwelcome:

TekNiKo

โ€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Shariifka is a good man if Farmaajo were to lose I will absolutely like him to be the alternative

1. He knows how to defeat AS
2. He knows how to handle diplomatic crisis
3. He is a charismatic and honest leader
4. Not corrupt unlike HSM
5. Everybody eats.

Shariif is much better for Puntland than HSM.

HSM brought a Hawiye army to attack Galkacyo plus that disgusting deal with Saudi Arabia to sell Somali girls into being servants. Prior to this, the Arab League forbade Somalis and Arabs from doing manual work/servant work.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings

HSM brought a Hawiye army to attack Galkacyo plus that disgusting deal with Saudi Arabia to sell Somali girls into being servants. Prior to this, the Arab League forbade Somalis and Arabs from doing manual work/servant work.
I get that, Shariif was on the Mudug belongs to hawiye bandwagon aswell and even said it in Garowe on one of his visits. They're all scum it's like choosing which snake you can tolerate more than the other. There's no winning with any of the candidates in this circus.

4 years of shariif is gonna be torture. He's the epitome of watching paint dry

tenor-1,266.gif

tenor-1,267.gif

Jungle

VIP
Shariifka is a good man if Farmaajo were to lose I will absolutely like him to be the alternative

1. He knows how to defeat AS
2. He knows how to handle diplomatic crisis
3. He is a charismatic and honest leader
4. Not corrupt unlike HSM
5. Everybody eats.

:mjcry:yes sharifka is too nice at times but its been 8 years since he been president so i hope he has seen the ways of b00n who represent all darood as president rn.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I would rather have Farmaajo than either of those clowns.

Farmaajo was an open evil, whereas Sheikh Shariif and HSM were insidious d*ckheads. Puntites forget easily that Sheikh Shariif was openly fighting AY until it became politically expedient for him to switch sides. The man is a political shape-shifter, he can fit in with AS and FGS depending on who is winning.

I remember watching on tv, Sheikh Shariif sitting at an international donor conference full of cadaan and deciding to address the crowd in Arabic. Wallahi when I saw that back in 2012, I knew it was a wrap for him.

:kanyehmm:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
However out of Sheikh Shariif and HSM, anyone that even utters HSM as a better option is deluded.

HSM was caught in 4K trying to steal donor money out of the Central Bank then threatened the Somali ex-Citi Bank executive that he hired to run the institution, forcing her to flee the country for her safety.

He also tried to sell Somali women to Saudi Arabia and tried to turn Galkacyo into a murder capital.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
However out of Sheikh Shariif and HSM, anyone that even utters HSM as a better option is deluded.

HSM was caught in 4K trying to steal donor money out of the Central Bank then threatened the Somali ex-Citi Bank executive that he hired to run the institution, forcing her to flee the country for her safety.

He also tried to sell Somali women to Saudi Arabia and tried to turn Galkacyo into a murder capital.
Hassan Shiekh was and is more charismatic then Shiekh Shariif in terms of diplomacy. Diplomatic Domestically and Internationally. Its a known fact. He is even more charismatic than Farmajo, always laughing and smiling, for whatever reason. tHe made Somalia known on the world stage and visited a lot of nations during his tenure, most after Barre AUN. Sharif wasn't on his level when it came to diplomacy.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Hassan Shiekh was and is more charismatic then Shiekh Shariif in terms of diplomacy. Diplomatic Domestically and Internationally. Its a known fact. He is even more charismatic than Farmajo, always laughing and smiling, for whatever reason. tHe made Somalia known on the world stage and visited a lot of nations during his tenure, most after Barre AUN. Sharif wasn't on his level when it came to diplomacy.

That's why he was known as Qosolaaye. Which is my point, Mr Smiley was all well and good in front of the cameras but once they cut he was a shaydaan.

Sheikh Shariif cannot even speak english without a translator and I saw him in a video tell his interpreter to tell a crowd of cadaan academics that he is from a long line of wadaads. His interpreter panics and says his whole family are from conservative Islamic group.

Those poor cadaans probably thought Sheikh Shariif was AS kkkk.

:drakelaugh:

Last edited:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
That's why he was known as Qosolaaye. Which is my point, Mr Smiley was all well and good in front of the cameras but once they cut he was a shaydaan.

Sheikh Shariif cannot even speak english without a translator and I saw him in a video tell his interpreter to tell a crowd of cadaan academics that he is from a long line of wadaads. His interpreter panics and says his whole family are from conservative Islamic group.

Those poor cadaans probably though Sheikh Shariif was AS kkkk.

:drakelaugh:
Realistically, Sheikh Sharif ain't returning in compared to HSM. It was a silly move by HSM. Sharif is cut of the same clothes from the leadership of ICU which later turned into AS, which means Western suspicion . HSM was more known on the world stage. Domestically is a different case, but on the world standing, its HSM 1 - 0 SSA

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Realistically, Sheikh Sharif ain't returning in compared to HSM. It was a silly move by HSM. Sharif is cut of the same clothes from the leadership of ICU which later turned into AS, which means Western suspicion . HSM was more known on the world stage. Domestically is a different case, but on the world standing, its HSM 1 - 0 SSA

You know what? I can agree with you there. HSM seemed the more acceptable to cadaan out of both of them.

reer

VIP
You know what? I can agree with you there. HSM seemed the more acceptable to cadaan out of both of them.
sharif is a dumb cawaan qoslaaye is more worse but qoslaaye has way more charisma and somalis are easily fooled and feeble minded.

Jungle

VIP
Funny dooro filled out the thread. The man is respected all over south somalia including pl. If people want to badmouth him thats fine but whats he has done speaks for itself.

If we get kmg sharif it would benefit everybody but myself so like i said i hope his outlook has changed, its been a long time since he was president.

Trending