Xasan Sheikh has stepped aside for Sheikh Shariff to receive full backing of Qowmiyadda Mudulood

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Let me fixed that for you :trumpsmirk:.
Sh shareef is with federalism ,he understands somalias problem . He must come back and finished the constitution with a little alteration ofcourse.
Puntland main guy is HSM , deni is close with HSM circles.

You’re wrong. Just because President Deni and HSM have a personal relationship does not mean HSM is Puntland’s preferred candidate. This is about what’s best for the Puntland and Sheikh Sharif as you’ve stated yourself is pro-federalism while HSM is anti-federalism. Sheikh Sharif has the respect of many prominent Puntite politicians including advisors to President Deni. No one is going to tether Puntland’s political future to HSM just because he is friends with Deni. If it comes down to Farmaajo and HSM, then the obvious choice is HSM but if it’s between SS and HSM it’s SS.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
You’re wrong. Just because President Deni and HSM have a personal relationship does not mean HSM is Puntland’s preferred candidate. This is about what’s best for the Puntland and Sheikh Sharif as you’ve stated yourself is pro-federalism while HSM is anti-federalism. Sheikh Sharif has the respect of many prominent Puntite politicians including advisors to President Deni. No one is going to tether Puntland’s political future to HSM just because he is friends with Deni. If it comes down to Farmaajo and HSM, then the obvious choice is HSM but if it’s between SS and HSM it’s SS.
Isnt Deni running himself? Wont Plers support him? Or is Shariifka the fall back option :chrisfreshhah:

That's why I rate puntland always looking out for the greater good for it's people then shifting political landscape for the few men .

As a xamar and lower shabelleh residence I truly belive sh shareef is the man for this important turn of our nation .
He knows how to compromise for the greater good and knows how to defeat the Shabaabs .
The same ports he worked hard to open and running is now controlled by al shabaab intelligence ka waran :snoop:

Jungle

VIP
That's why I rate puntland always looking out for the greater good for it's people then shifting political landscape for the few men .

As a xamar and lower shabelleh residence I truly belive sh shareef is the man for this important turn of our nation .
He knows how to compromise for the greater good and knows how to defeat the Shabaabs .
The same ports he worked hard to open and running is now controlled by al shabaab intelligence ka waran :snoop:
They underestimate shiikhuna. He is the candidate whether xasan steps aside or not but theres 0 chance of a repeat of last election, thats on everything

They underestimate shiikhuna. He is the candidate whether xasan steps aside or not but theres 0 chance of a repeat of last election, thats on everything

I hope the sheikh learned from the last 8 years. " a fruit tree taste good depend on what you feed to its roots" . He has to empower his kin in banadir and lower shabelleh , no more feeding other gaajo hyena mooryan somalis and hawiyes that are against our intrest in betterment of our country .

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Isnt Deni running himself? Wont Plers support him? Or is Shariifka the fall back option :chrisfreshhah:

In my opinion, it’s best President Deni remain in Puntland. He has a lot of work left to do. If he does run for President of Somalia, that is his personal choice.

What political group do you support now? Last I remember you were anti-Farmaajo because he refused to give you a job. Are you back to being a N&N fanboy?

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Anything is better than xarmaajo

Trending

Latest posts