Xamar and Buuhoodle direct flights

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
there should be check points between buuhoodle and the rest of somaliland,al shabab might be exported to buuhoodle

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
there should be check points between buuhoodle and the rest of somaliland,al shabab might be exported to buuhoodle
There’s a lot of checkpoints, that isn’t the problem. You raised a small point on the al shabab thing. There was 1 instance of an al shabab attack that killed only 2 men in a newly established small sufi mosque in Buuhoodle.

That was the first ever terrorist attack there. Security is amped up in the region, the Cayn military run the city.

Your worry shouldn’t be Buuhoodle but other regions where Al shabab activity is more.

this is a picture of the sufi mosque I found on twitter
upload_2020-1-21_18-52-27.jpeg

Last edited:

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
Worry about this area next to Boosaso here, not Buuhoodle
View attachment 90192
we have little control in sanaag,i wrote here before,before carre surrendered that the fiasco in sanaag is the opportunity these terrorist need to infiltrate somaliland

if buuhoodle can handle its own security then good,but you can never be too carefull,we should still be vigilant in places we have no full control of

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Dharbash it's a shame u don't live off the 'darawish' legacy and then run political platform of 'nationalism', you actually were left a pretty good foundation to run off by your ancestors. Unfortunately your people are not the brightest and u refuse to recognize that weakness let alone 'address it'. U can be SL/PL but why not do it 'peacefully' without blood-shed like warsangeli. Only difference is your a fucking 'emotional c*nt' and a bit of 'khat' for your soldiers and a bit of 'qabyalad talk' can send you into a 'state of darawish frenzy'.

I warn u the cost is heavy to your region. U perform the 'worst' thru division, it's amazing u struggle to unite dhulbahante and cut some sort of realistic deal and your talking about hamar makes u look like a stupid ass nigga punching above his weight.

I would never allow blood-shed for majerten but still swindle projects from hargeisa, garowe, mogadishu, if I had your opportunity. Bah Dubays my sub sub sub clan have land holdings in sool/nugaal/hawd area, we don't kill ach other because one 'reer' is more located in faridhidhin area with xassan ugaas while other reero are in nugaal area. We cooperate. Dantada lagama xishoodo, lakin waan isku dilaya over something that isn't all that much like 'salaries' that even mcdonald worker gets more is showing ur clan situation is terrible not blaming MJ/ISAAQ that is just deflecting and trying to create unity from 'non existent enemies'

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Only difference is your a fucking 'emotional c*nt' and a bit of 'khat' for your soldiers and a bit of 'qabyalad talk' can send you into a 'state of darawish frenzy'.
it's amazing u struggle to unite dhulbahante and cut some sort of realistic deal and your talking about hamar makes u look like a stupid ass nigga punching above his weight
:childplease::camby:

Bah Dubays my sub sub sub clan have land holdings in sool/nugaal/hawd area, we don't kill ach other because one 'reer' is more located in faridhidhin area with xassan ugaas while other reero are in nugaal area. We cooperate. Dantada lagama xishoodo, lakin waan isku dilaya over something that isn't all that much like 'salaries' that even mcdonald worker gets more is showing ur clan situation is terrible not blaming MJ/ISAAQ that is just deflecting and trying to create unity from 'non existent enemies'
:noneck: Do you want me to say Bah Dubeys are the most landheer somali clan, is that it? cause at this point I will if you leave my thread
:ohlord:

The airport and this was all funded by the diaspora, I still remember when I was asked to give money. It has nothing to do with either somaliland or Puntland

He is a fucking liar, my mum spend years being part of a group of people collecting the money for the airport.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
They are not dumb ass,it has leaders and members from every clan including dhulos

When people say sl has a finger in Shabaab they don't mean the tribes. They mean the regional governors dministration in hargeisa.

It is in their interests to keep the qarxis goin on. Not the people of sl.

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
When people say sl has a finger in Shabaab they don't mean the tribes. They mean the regional governors dministration in hargeisa.

It is in their interests to keep the qarxis goin on. Not the people of sl.
A whole thread was made to disprove that @CirJiid educate him
So somaliland is the cause of all somalia’s problem,here we go again with the bullshit,you and fools that think like you are looking for a rationale for you own failures,before al shabab it was something else,most of the members of al shabab are southerners including Og,how are they being controled by somaliland? So somaliland is that powerful or is it just your cuqdads

Trending

Latest posts