XALIMOS which group of men are least attractive to you?

Which group?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I don’t know what basement you crawled out of, but I went to a college with a lot of Somalis, and the timo jilecs who had a black fetish(they would never touch Madow girls) used to move to all the horny Mali girls. I know a trapper from north west who has a peng somali as his girl. :chrisfreshhah:

It was mostly pakis and afghanis that were successful though not the short ass bengalis or blick indians
Please you are lying because Wallahi I have never in my life seen or known of a Somali girl who likes timojilec guys:idontlike:

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
:vo3yidw: They don’t look the same. However K-pop artists do look the same cuz they be going to the same plastic surgeon LOOOL

Nah it’s a talent if you can differentiate between them.
And those k pop artists resemble females, I don’t understand how they’re attractive.

World

VIP
Please you are lying because Wallahi I have never in my life seen or known of a Somali girl who likes timojilec guys:idontlike:
What Somali girls do you even know? You’re 20 years old and you said you’ve never been to shisha, done balloons, smoked weed, gone to a party, it’s clear you’re not mixing with the average Somali girl.

Apollo

VIP
East Asians are the least masculine. They look like boys even when they are adults.

No homo.

This is why White perverts like Asian women, they remind them of kids.

Nah it’s a talent if you can differentiate between them.
And those k pop artists resemble females, I don’t understand how they’re attractive.
are you saying these two look th same?
AB8C9BC9-3633-42AD-BC2E-8D36C4E49A63.jpeg
A8A51BC9-FD12-4DD8-AA79-508A473FC97D.png

:drakelaugh:

What Somali girls do you even know? You’re 20 years old and you said you’ve never been to shisha, done balloons, smoked weed, gone to a party, it’s clear you’re not mixing with the average Somali girl.
WALLAHI STOP STALKING ME IM SCARED:damn:

Same eyes, same hair, same nose, same constipated facial expressions.

They aren’t too different.
LOL no, they both have monolith eyes but still different eye-shapes. The hair is the same. The noses are not the same, the first one has a long nose while Kim has a flatter one. Not the same mouth either.

Srsly

World

VIP
East Asians are the least masculine. They look like boys even when they are adults.

No homo.

This is why White perverts like Asian women, they remind them of kids.
Mongolians built the largest land based empire in the world, yet they’re the least masculine?

Mongolians wrestlers:
A67D719C-4B8A-45FD-913D-708341BAEA5D.png
982259F1-E5AA-4501-9788-03D0156D4DA0.jpeg
817EC72A-34A3-4DDE-A523-8E6B8870DEFE.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts