XALIMOS which group of men are least attractive to you?

Which group?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao her crush Harry from uni accommodation ignored her and she became a fanatical black supremacist. From Cadaan and Koreans are superior to we wuz kangz.
WALLAHI BILLAHI MAY ALLAH STRIKE ME DOWN IF IM LYING I WOULD RATHER DIE THEN GO FOR A PIGSKINNED WHITE BOY ESPECIALLY AN ENGLISH BOY, THEY ALL LOOK LIKE THEY GOT FETAL ALCOHOL SYNDROME
But indhoyaar niggas can be fine, however they are shorter than me:yacadiim:

WALLAHI BILLAHI MAY ALLAH STRIKE ME DOWN IF IM LYING I WOULD RATHER DIE THEN GO FOR A PIGSKINNED WHITE BOY ESPECIALLY AN ENGLISH BOY, THEY ALL LOOK LIKE THEY GOT FETAL ALCOHOL SYNDROME
But indhoyaar niggas can be fine, however they are shorter than me:yacadiim:
Scandinavian whites can be good looking though :ummhmsmiley: however the English may God protect us

World

VIP
I can't see myself with a Timo jileec or indoyaar. Some indoyaar men can be very attractive wallahi but I can't say the same for Timo jileec.
I was in the mcds toilets the other day and I saw a Somali girl giving head to a paki and she weren’t even that ugly lol

I know a lot of timo jilecs who move to somali girls and are successful :manny:

I heard the rumor they all got 1 inch peckers is true:jcoleno:
Timo jileec Ive never looked twice at one.
1 inch?? WTF, that’s not even the length of a finger. I think it’s a racial stereotype made up by whites to attack and insult Asian men.

English must be the ugliest people on Earth, no joke
But I am not attracted to pale white skin in general.

2cxgrgy.jpg

I was in the mcds toilets the other day and I saw a Somali girl giving head to a paki and she weren’t even that ugly lol

You should buy a book and write down your stories. What a lively mind you got.

I heard the rumor they all got 1 inch peckers is true:jcoleno:
Timo jileec Ive never looked twice at one.
There is was this fine ass indoyaar guy when I was only 12 he was 16 and we went to the same high school.:banderas: and then when I was 15-16 there would be this other indoyaar and he would always be waiting for the bus at the same bus stop as me. I was running to catch the bus once and he told the driver to wait. And then I told him thank you and the smile he gave me.:banderas:

Indoyaar men can be peng I'm telling you.

World

VIP
Lies, she must have been Habesha, a Somali girl would NEVER:nahgirl:
Lol I don’t know what basement you crawled out of, but I went to a college with a lot of Somalis, and the timo jilecs who had a black fetish(they would never touch Madow girls) used to move to all the horny Mali girls. I know a trapper from north west who has a peng somali as his girl. :chrisfreshhah:

It was mostly pakis and afghanis that were successful though not the short ass bengalis or blick indians

Stop making up lies about Somali girls. Giving head kulaha :nahgirl:
Magaca aa naga dheelin:ufdup:

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
There is was this fine ass indoyaar guy when I was only 12 he was 16 and we went to the same high school.:banderas: and then when I was 15-16 there would be this other indoyaar and he would always be waiting for the bus at the same bus stop as me. I was running to catch the bus once and he told the driver to wait. And then I told him thank you and the smile he gave me.:banderas:

Indoyaar men can be peng I'm telling you.

They literary all look the same. If you find one peng then you must find them all peng.

Status
Not open for further replies.