XALIMOS what would you do if your friend comes to your wedding dressed like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn’t judge how she is dressed and consider her as another attendees, but I went to a wedding where one of the guests was dressed like that and she was the talk of the night which was the sort of attention she craved for. As for the young men who were tipsy, she was their centre of attention. Girls, no triple skin tone lightening and expensive clothes and jewellery for attention, let the cleavage loose and see grownup men who can’t hold their saliva. That is a blessing.
Im still waiting for the day you will condemn anything outside of somalis:fredo:

Damne that's some big ol melons .

After hating ass halimos like @NA9
And @RichEnoughForGucci
Kick out this fine looking geel from the wedding I'll be parking lot pimping waiting for her
Like this
44963465_293075391536335_572529152125566976_n.jpg

With my cano geel mix wit a lil henney .

Gooney

This discussion is about a dress of a woman and not a love thy tribal culture thread. Sxb, wrong thread.
Warya

A wedding is for the 2 people getting married. How you gonna try to outshine them on purpose and think we gonna let you. I love breasts as much as next man. But there is a time and place for everything. Hide them away or gtfo would be my answer

Warya

A wedding is for the 2 people getting married. How you gonna try to outshine them on purpose and think we gonna let you. I love breasts as much as next man. But there is a time and place for everything. Hide them away or gtfo would be my answer

Gooney

Sxb, different strokes for different people.

VixR

Veritas
Now that’s a f*ck-me dress.

She’s pretty.

But those boobs :wow:I wouldn’t wish those mountainous jugs and harbingers of severe back pain on my worst enemy.

Status
Not open for further replies.