XALIMOS what would you do if your friend comes to your wedding dressed like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can't see the pic. open the image in another tab and link to it
8599898C-49D0-4E48-93B1-987D508487C2.jpeg

I am not a xalimo, but I would be upset with my wife if she denied her friend looking like that entry. That's not how yoi treat friends

Muji

VIP
I would let her in

Between the side eyes she would receive from my eedos to the swarming flurry of ashy abdis following her everywhere, I’m sure she would leave on her own accord.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

This wont even be allowed past security wallahi.

I will call Security bouncer on her. 4 big guys, two Security for the two naasos, one for her hands and the other for her legs. Throw out that Nigerian Lupita nyango

Last edited:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Not a xaliimo, but if she did that in my wedding..
I would've called some mental xaarlimoz&faarax on the neighborhoods who will deflate her just by sniffing
tenor.gif

I wouldn’t judge how she is dressed and consider her as another attendees, but I went to a wedding where one of the guests was dressed like that and she was the talk of the night which was the sort of attention she craved for. As for the young men who were tipsy, she was their centre of attention. Girls, no triple skin tone lightening and expensive clothes and jewellery for attention, let the cleavage loose and see grownup men who can’t hold their saliva. That is a blessing.

Status
Not open for further replies.