Xalimos what type of man are you looking for (looks and personality)

Why do all the Xalimos hate on timo Madow :kanyehmm:making me lowkey insecure
Aww, It’s NOT you it’s US! lol. You see girls inherit their dad’s hair unfortunately and we xalimos simply don’t have the energy or creativity to comb and style beyond 3c. Even 3c is pushing it here

giphy.gif

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Aww, It’s NOT you it’s US! lol. You see girls inherit their dad’s hair unfortunately and we xalimos simply don’t have the energy or creativity to comb and style beyond 3c. Even 3c is pushing it here

giphy.gif
So not only am I cursed but possible xalimonoid yutes are too? :mjcry: im never growing my hair out again

Mr @Wervelwind , I believe we haven't spoken and bear with me sxb , I am not here to wage a war, I come in peace , but how many threads related to this topic have you posted?

Too much. It's what happens when I type what's on my mind

@Wervelwind I cheer for the day you get yourself a big bum halimo
:salute:

I don't want to be with a xalimo runto

Personality Type
  • Women’s rights/equality advocate
  • Family oriented
  • Loyal/honest
  • Introverted thinker
  • Mild temper/patient
  • Not too many friends

Why not too many friends?

Who cares about what the females of sspot think anyways, they all mid bro. Think about it what kind of baddie who gets attention regularly spends her free time here. Approach the attractive ones irl and see how it goes

I used to think along these lines but now I disagree. Kinda reminds me of those that hate online dating and say go approach women in real life........like dude the ones you are meeting in real life are often on the apps as well, they aren't in a different planet. I personally know a baddie that went on muzmatch and met her fiance etc.

Same goes for sspot...that 'irl baddies' you speak about are spending ungodly amounts of time on insta/social media, I would have more respect for baddies that spend their time here tbh. At least they get to fire up some brain cells and write coherent sentences.

I used to think along these lines but now I disagree. Kinda reminds me of those that hate online dating and say go approach women in real life........like dude the ones you are meeting in real life are often on the apps as well, they aren't in a different planet. I personally know a baddie that went on muzmatch and met her fiance etc.

Same goes for sspot...that 'irl baddies' you speak about are spending ungodly amounts of time on insta/social media, I would have more respect for baddies that spend their time here tbh. At least they get to fire up some brain cells and write coherent sentences.
It’s this obsession to assume that all the sspot women are ugly and undesirable that makes me laugh. And you said it best: the same people online are the same ones in real life. Look for the good, get rid of the bad.

Xaruun

VIP
It’s this obsession to assume that all the sspot women are ugly and undesirable that makes me laugh. And you said it best: the same people online are the same ones in real life. Look for the good, get rid of the bad.
He said most of you are average to decent at best which is true.

Xaruun

VIP
How would you know how anyone on here looks like? Do you have access to their cameras on their phones and/or computers? But if that notion makes you feel better, who am I to argue?:sass1:
Whenever a 6/10 or 7/10 gets posted on a rate thread, a lot of women go ‘whoa she looks way better than me, she’s defo a 10/10’. My conclusion is that most of you are around 5-6/10 or below.

Trending

Latest posts